RS3 PFL Decat but no map?

I made 331hp at the wheels standard and 389hp at the wheels with MRC stage 1, secondary decats and hg motorsport pipe. Just received forge intercooler, starting to get bits for stage 2 now

Am getting mrc stage 1 at cm tuning in a few weeks time , I made 380bhp at the fly without mapped , yours about the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s at the wheels, not the fly like everyone else quotes. That’s about 440 at the fly.

Oops my bad, that’s what I get for reading in the glare of the sun in the canaries :whistle2:

In that case, well done very good figure haha.

Haha. You're not the only to mention down on power... ppl miss the at the wheels bit

Reactions: AudiNutta
Am getting mrc stage 1 at cm tuning in a few weeks time , I made 380bhp at the fly without mapped , yours about the same?

Yes mate. And it's who I'm mapped with also

Reactions: Jonessy95
Yeah thats why i picked chris also. Plus chris is a genuinely nice guy. Took bit longer than usual as couldn't get into my ecu at first.. chris got charged 2 hours on the dyno but i dont think it took the full 2 hours

Yeah thats why i picked chris also. Plus chris is a genuinely nice guy. Took bit longer than usual as couldn't get into my ecu at first.. chris got charged 2 hours on the dyno but i dont think it took the full 2 hours

Wonder why they couldn’t get into your ecu and I didn’t know they had a dyno there

Used AET mate for the dyno... and not sure, just wasn't reading at first

I know it’s not exactly the same but it’s pretty near the same set up apart from having one tail pipe. But can I do the secondary cat delete on an RSQ3? I have the middle resonator deleted but just want some extra grunt in standard form before I have money aside to go custom.
Cheers in advance.

As was posted in your other thread, if you want more noise/aggression have a look at the pcw mod - I linked it to you before, as I mentioned before plenty of first hand opinions of what it offers via a forum (or YouTube) search.
Alternately, pony up for after market system and if you get round the mot issue/smell/legality catless down pipe.
A valve controller will give you more bass and rumble at idle/cold start (even in dynamic or individual with all settings on, 'loud') but obviously won't make a difference when you are above 1500rpm.
Those 3 options (pcw/aftermarket/valve controller) as I see it are indeed your starting points.
I would assume you could also remove all cats aside from downpipe - it *should* pass mot emissions testing but I would assume no guarantees as I don't know the rsq3 setup back from downpipe. Perhaps try and find a local exhaust place (or chat with pcw), if you delete secondary cat without gutting it you could always add it in again if emissions testing failed?