RS3 PICTURES AND VIDEO ONLY

Sticks

Here goes , to get the ball rolling ,I will get the new pics i have off the camera and add to this post

44a6faed.jpg

Last edited:

CarrG

I'll have to get some better pics up but these are from my phone for now. :beerchug:

IMAG0342.jpg

IMAG0345.jpg

Cozza McA

Crunching The Gears
Looks fantastic.
Why the cover? Was it a personal request haha

amar06fbr

Vorsprung Durch Technik
G5ound, have you got the silver door handles? and are they chrome or matt silver?

Cozza McA

Crunching The Gears
Cant say iv seen that before, nice touch i suppose.
get a shock if they got cars mixed up haha

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
I know it's not going at a thousand mph, but this vid gives a relly nice look at the rs3 doing something relatively normal - pulling out of a carpark (albeit Audi's lush underground treasure trove carpark!:wub:)

Plus this one has the exact spec/colour I have gone for (red, black optics, colour coded mirrors, silly wheels!)

Last edited by a moderator:

amar06fbr

Vorsprung Durch Technik
thanks :beerchug:, is it ok if i post that picture over in the A3 8P section? alot of ppl have been talking about the new door handles.

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
It's only cat back, but still sounds lovely!

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Rs3 launch! watch out for the wall at the end of the underground carpark! :)

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
RS 3 in tunnel with milltek (cat-back I think?)

Sticks

Now that's a nice rs3 m8 , well done doin this section proud

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
my build week has been moved forward! This seems a little unusual for Audi?! But I'm certainly not complaining:) So with only youtube videos to keep me happy for the minute, here's a couple more:

RS3 drifting
And one of my favourites (which you've probably seen already, but while we're putting them all in one place...) is this MTM rs3 and tt-rs.. The sound difference despite the same engine is really noticeable - the RS3 really seems to have a nice whistle at the back end

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
Now that's what I'm talking about! :wub: that is beautiful mate.. Royally jealous :o.k: Loving those pics, too you've really manged to capture a hint of that blue that lurks in Suzuka grey somewhere... Awesome:faint:

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
We need to get all these stunning motors together for a group photo - that would look epic...

CarrG

Very nice mate.

quattro81

All the gear.. No idea
I know I suggested it, but I can't participate til September :( but I think that's a great idea on location, dave... Audi west London museum showroom place would be cool.. Depends how far everuone's prepared to travel?! I reckon audi might even go for the photographer idea...:icon_thumright: