RS3 PICTURES AND VIDEO ONLY

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
1491e7e9deb83b5e186de052f4a848cf_zps3873ee89.jpg

Mr_Freeze

PigPen

It's what my kids call him! Frosty comes from the colour the other bit is the registration!

Mr_Freeze

Ahhhhhhh,

Confusion over, I'm Frosty, hence Mr Freeze:confused:

finchy256

Few pictures of mine, post-detailing..

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 403
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_2429.jpg
    IMG_2429.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 369
  • IMG_2430.jpg
    IMG_2430.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 382

8PARSY

NoPlate.jpg

IMG_8475.jpg

Frosty Boll*x - it's the registration

Is this the same car that you've been on about saying: "Having bought many new cars in my 25 years of motoring the Audi I collected at the weekend was in the most disgraceful state for a brand new car covered in light scratches and swirl marks"

Man that sure looks in the most disgraceful state to me.

Sticks

The grip from these quattros are unbelievable , they even go up walls

BC8C3D17-E72A-4CD6-B402-4B18F02C7C9D-4630-0000048C45137921.jpg

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
WWho washed and cleaned it like that robbi? The photo of your stunningly clean and polished RS3 was posted while I was still in bed recovering, with Bluey still covered in the sheep stuff!

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
ha ha ha ha ha......... I've got OCD washing the car on an almost daily basis! Since N8 detailed it all I need to do is jet wash for 5-7 minutes and it's back to it's putty blue, flat primer, off white, dull grey best of show hee hee hee.....

Mr_Freeze

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Love you're new sig picture........ It looks, only looks mind..... That I'm slightly ahead. Always a first time:laugh:

Mr_Freeze

Love you're new sig picture........ It looks, only looks mind..... That I'm slightly ahead. Always a first time:laugh:

Oh my god, you were right, i'm crushed. I've been living a lie...............:lmfao:

Copy1DSC01830.jpg

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
That certainly IS Suzuka grey metallic... oh yes!

Mr_Freeze

Commonly known as "Primer grey" :whistle2:

MBK

At South Hereford Audi earlier today, highly impressed with the dealership and more on that story later, in another section.

Look at what was just outside the main doors - R8 V10 Plus S-tronic with Ceramics oohhh lovely.

The business and sales managers are proper petrol heads, they were loving the RS3 and had lots of great stories about their own and various customer antics. I would have had a shot in their red RS6 demo too but it was out at the time!

It's a week of Audi based adventures so more later!