RS3 PICTURES AND VIDEO ONLY

Hi guys (and gals?), I made the leap and here is my new precious:

db9b1e95.jpg

1743c8ca.jpg

8138ed2e.jpg

So far I've done a long (200 mile) motorway run to bring the car back from the dealers, and a couple of B-road blasts on my favourite local roads. The car is awesome, a fantastic cruiser and deft weapon when you want it to be. :)

well done dbm, looking good m8 please give us a review of what you think

happy motoring

anyone on here own this??

ebay Item number: 300726499090

better looking than other reps ive seen

he wasnt ready at t' lights , :sob: i wasnt ready at t' lights

:asskicking:

i see that white rs3 flying up and down hollinwood ave in manchester all the time . never seen the lad drive it slow sounds good tho

Well, one week of ownership and almost 1000 miles already (been busy here and there). Hopefully got a 400 mile round trip on Sunday to look forward to.

Here are my views (and please, jump in with suggestions/arguments, share the knowledge) :-

Still coming round to the S-tronic. Generally I am liking it, but it makes me a bit lazy. Missing the clutch pedal! In Sport mode its a wee bit unpredictable for getting into the gear you want for entering the corner, occasionally changes half way round, this I can see being a problem in bad conditions with the power available at the right foot?

If I interrupt the 'Drive' mode to overtake, it seems to take too long to switch back, often I rock the stick left then right to reselect the lazy style, perhaps this is the way its been designed?? I have no experience of the VW DSG system to draw upon for comparison. So this is all uncharted ground.

Having been an owner of the Audi 3 cars previously, I fully appreciate the refinement of this car. I cannot find anything negative to say about the styling. Perhaps that's why I bought it?

Black/black/ privacy/ black-red wheels. Usual stuff inside, no Bose though, but after 15 years in the RAF listening to Gas Turbines, I can't really hear the difference :)

Later :)

you guys are like minesweepers.
nothing gets past this community
without getting sussed out.
:yes:

Lol, my Dad told me he had seen another RS3 near where I live the other day! I quickly told him he hadn't lol!

Hello everyone,

Long time reader, mine has finally arrived. The difference is that it's an LHD, picked up from Dunkerque about 2 weeks ago :)
French specs, can provide details if interested.

PhotoPhoto 2P9250732P9250731P9250730P9250729P9250728P9250727P9250726P9250725

That is a beautiful car wickedstef in fact they are all droolingly gorgeous :hubbahubba:

Thank you :)

They are indeed and I find that each colour make them that little bit of a different/unique one.

Lovely cars lads but much better :p

Muchbetter.jpg

Reactions: a6_chris
New images........... Should cater for all tastes, enjoy.

Might wash the car tomorrow:whistle2:

Just spent an hour cleaning the wheels only, my hands are numb and my fingernails are black but
I'm chuffed I got up of my **** and done something today.........
check out the 'MADE IN GERMANY' stamp, one of my favourite RS3 touches

a4ae56c9468c7ccacb1d0c4c09a1f9e1.jpg

Reactions: Kelza
Recent pictures in the snow.....
71875e730f89bf25971361c68f06f441.jpg

3f3325f9ca37b66b836fea34c6f3bd76.jpg

It's grim up north.......

Reactions: br20vt and CHEZ
Do you live near the Angel Robbie? I only ask as I've only ever seen two other RS3's near me, a black one which is a few streets away from me in Tynemouth and a Daytona Grey one. Not seen another Suzuka....

Do you live near the Angel Robbie? I only ask as I've only ever seen two other RS3's near me, a black one which is a few streets away from me in Tynemouth and a Daytona Grey one. Not seen another Suzuka....

sorry dude, no I don't live nearby. Flying visit to Northeast and couldn't resist getting a picture. Going to try and get the car pictured alongside iconic buildings, bridges etc. over the course of the year. Big Ben would be good, just don't want to be shot by special branch as I climb out the car and grab a snap on the middle of Westminster Bridge....... Cheers.

That's Ok then, thought these RS3's were getting to be as common as muck and starting to wish I havdn't traded in my RS4!:beerchug:

That's Ok then, thought these RS3's were getting to be as common as muck and starting to wish I havdn't traded in my RS4!:beerchug:

ha ha ha...... Audi the common man's car these days

OK, so I don't get out much, but I've only seen two other RS3s on the road since I purchased mine in September 2011; and both of those were in Daytona grey. I've seen several at Stafford Audi, however, and all of those were either Daytona grey or Phantom black.

BUT, that b#stard demonstrator Stafford Audi had in September 2011, however, was in Misano red, same as my (then) Audi S3; and it was that sod#i#g Misano red thing (having arrived back shaking from my demonstration run and wondering how did it accelerate, brake, and ride like that?) that had me sell my beautiful Audi S3, search for an available RS3 on line, and then drain my life savings (not really) in order to capture the beast.

And so happy am I that I did.

And this was day one, being let out of the cage for the first time...

Attachments

• Out of the cage.jpg
    Out of the cage.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 797
Last edited:
Reactions: SparkyMcA, Ghost, Kelza and 1 other person