RS3 PICTURES AND VIDEO ONLY

The unfortunate thing for me is someone three streets away form me has a phantom black one so I see one pretty much every day! Mind it is black with black mirrors, debadged and privacy glass with silver centre grille which put me off buying a black one. Daytona is a great colour when clean but can look dull, Ibis I just couldn't live with and Misano is a marmite colour for me and again can look dull.. so as I was buying a new car but not off the order line the logical choice of what was available was Suzuka with black pack. If there had been a Mugello in stock and unregistered I would have had it but my Suzuka had all but two of the options I wanted and available in a week so it was a no brainer.

Fair play to you with Cornflower; up there with my fave Audi blue colours, Mugello, Ming, Sprint along with Cherry Black and now Suzuka Grey.

your car looks great 45bvtc . there can not be many cornflowers around .

Thank you.

I'm told there's only this one in Cornflower blue; it was a 'special order', not by me I might add. Fortunately, for me, the original customer decided he didn't want it and post delivery advertised on line: thank you, thank you, and thank you.... It was mine with delivery miles.

Interestingly, 'Bagey' posted a photo of this car taken on its first day out, sans registration plates, in Newcastle-upon-Tyne (original suppliers were Audi Newcastle-upon-Tyne), and he thought it purple. I nearly fell of my chair when I saw his post; see: RS3 Discussion Thread: Post #713 dated 13th September 2011; and then Posts: #746, 751, etc.

It really is an unusual (old VAG) colour that does change with differing light: we love it!

Enjoy, we do...

Attachments

• BLUEY  Number 1.jpg
    BLUEY Number 1.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 793
Last edited:
Reactions: robbiemac
Mate, dont just jump to conclusion.
that RS3 you saw could be a 1.6 16v, a 1.2TFSI, a 1.6TDI, a 2.0TDI, a 3.2 v6 or even a 1.9 TDI with a FULL replica or original body kit. dont feel too bad. i live in londonand in the last year have only seen about 4 or 5 on the streets. the thing is you have an RS which is a special car.
That's Ok then, thought these RS3's were getting to be as common as muck and starting to wish I havdn't traded in my RS4!:beerchug:

Did nearly 1000 miles last week, washed my car as often as I put fuel in which is a lot........
The gritters on the M6 where mental, 4 in a row over a space of 20 miles, expected holes in my grill....... ****** winter prefer my car's
original colour roll on dry days and summer nights....
313ac431cf686bd84e74562911a84912.jpg

Reactions: Kelza
Did nearly 1000 miles last week, washed my car as often as I put fuel in which is a lot........
The gritters on the M6 where mental, 4 in a row over a space of 20 miles, expected holes in my grill....... ****** winter prefer my car's

your car looks good mate..I'm aiming to get a white one with the black grill

I'm also waiting until June-July to see if the prices will drop on these..aiming for around 30-31k..if there's nothing available I most prob get a mk6 golfR

It's an awesome colour, up there with mica racing ;)

I was going for a Racing Mica RS3 but Tonbridge Audi never followed up my enquiry and lost themselves a sale. Instead I went for an Audi approved phantom black with alu trim, registered July 2012 (bought Aug 2012) and only 1.5k miles that had already depreciated from the brand new price.

RS3

dan930 i to have considered a golf r but after a test drive in one it felt and drove pretty much the same as the 09 plate s3 i sold a couple of months back . there a good car but not in the same league as the rs3 . i to am waiting for the 30k mark to come .cheapest ive seen is £32.950 .

dan930 i to have considered a golf r but after a test drive in one it felt and drove pretty much the same as the 09 plate s3 i sold a couple of months back . there a good car but not in the same league as the rs3 . i to am waiting for the 30k mark to come .cheapest ive seen is £32.950 .

yeah mate..is it the red one in the audi dealer??if it is..I called them & offered 31k but they can only drop it to 32k..don't like the red,black wheels & I really want a white one..so will wait until one is avalible

yeah mate..is it the red one in the audi dealer??if it is..I called them & offered 31k but they can only drop it to 32k..don't like the red,black wheels & I really want a white one..so will wait until one is avalible

i think if you offered 31.5k you can bag this red one up..

your car looks good mate..I'm aiming to get a white one with the black grill

Mine's Suzuka Grey, not white...... I'm sure you noticed, just thought I'd point it out..... Not paranoid, much.

The optics pack as well as gloss black front grille and gloss black diffuser also colour codes door handles so no chrome strip (which I've never liked) and colour codes the rear spoiler in-fill to match the body work.

I like the chrome in-fill on darker coloured cars, blacked out tinted rear windows and black roof rails (which will almost certainly never be used).

To finish off the optics pack the twinpot exhaust is also black finish.

For the record I actually think the chrome finish on the RS3 looks ace and I'd be careful about changing things to much, do a sh;te job of it and it'll look like a modded A3 on a budget.

Saying all that I am tempted to gloss black my chrome wing mirrors and pump out a bit of drum + bass........... Ehhhh no:no:

Mine's Suzuka Grey, not white...... I'm sure you noticed, just thought I'd point it out..... Not paranoid, much.

The optics pack as well as gloss black front grille and gloss black diffuser also colour codes door handles so no chrome strip (which I've never liked) and colour codes the rear spoiler in-fill to match the body work.

I like the chrome in-fill on darker coloured cars, blacked out tinted rear windows and black roof rails (which will almost certainly never be used).

To finish off the optics pack the twinpot exhaust is also black finish.

For the record I actually think the chrome finish on the RS3 looks ace and I'd be careful about changing things to much, do a sh;te job of it and it'll look like a modded A3 on a budget.

Saying all that I am tempted to gloss black my chrome wing mirrors and pump out a bit of drum + bass........... Ehhhh no:no:

sorry mate,my mistake..does look good though

you sure its a suzuka robbiemac looks white to me pal .:jester:

cough, splutter....... :happy: Going to ignore you're impertinence, white indeed..... Not that there's anything wrong with white, s3kel will be on my assssss if I suggest any different......

Whats that black square near the rear wheel arch mate

Whats that black square near the rear wheel arch mate

eagle eyes........ It's a black Audi Motorsport sticker, probably my 1st and only mod....... Ha ha mod what a laugh:laugh:
oh yeah also replaced the Audi front/rear number surround with Audi Motorsport Inglostadt plates and pressed Aluminium plates.
Might replace the Audi silver grille rings for gloss black and rear one's to gloss black.......
I'm new to this modding scene ha ha ha.......
2b5dcf53438ea3d99219f9ac3175a84c.jpg

01edee8f8f253ed4eba9c7d44231d4f7.jpg

Last edited:
Hi robbie,

Get a refund on the plates, it's Ingolstadt not Inglostadt...

Reactions: batch and audilad9
Hi robbie,

Get a refund on the plates, it's Ingolstadt not Inglostadt...

holy Sh;t, you're kidding...... Awwwhhhh b0ll0cks ar5e feck tw@t sh;te w@nker...........!!!!!!!!!

Just checked that out, can't believe it dyslexic motherbucker....... Cheers for noticing, reordered new surrounds.

New black and white surrounds ordered......

8651db97868231b75f22bcbe9c3f3a3b.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEZ
My gorgeous RS3 in the snow a couple weeks ago!Rs3

Reactions: Vito, 45bvtc, RYes3 and 1 other person
i think if you offered 31.5k you can bag this red one up..

I'd be a bit wary of early Red & White Cars (Registered May 2011) Reg Nos: OY11 H** Most of these were the Early Press Cars so values will probably be a bit less there were quite a few on the Audi site 6/12 Months ago but think there's just the 2 Red ones left now both advertised at just under £33K

Wash, rinse, repeat.........
53b37aacb9082286ef2605f6ee96eec4.jpg

I've got a dirty bum, again......

Reactions: 45bvtc
I'd be a bit wary of early Red & White Cars (Registered May 2011) Reg Nos: OY11 H** Most of these were the Early Press Cars so values will probably be a bit less there were quite a few on the Audi site 6/12 Months ago but think there's just the 2 Red ones left now both advertised at just under £33K

is it because they had a hard life mate?

is it because they had a hard life mate?

I think the modern engine is nearly bomb proof and you would probably still have a bit of warranty left but I don't think I would like to own a Car that had been driven as if it had been stolen from Day 1 (unless the price reflected this) Went to Millbrook for the launch of the RS4 couple of months back and most of the people driving wouldn't drive there own Cars like it (including me less than 1000 miles on the Clock) and they were using launch control every chance they got

I think the modern engine is nearly bomb proof and you would probably still have a bit of warranty left but I don't think I would like to own a Car that had been driven as if it had been stolen from Day 1 (unless the price reflected this) Went to Millbrook for the launch of the RS4 couple of months back and most of the people driving wouldn't drive there own Cars like it (including me less than 1000 miles on the Clock) and they were using launch control every chance they got

cheers for the head up on the info mate..won't be gettin the two red ones that are cheap on the audi website..

ha ha..... got a new app on the iPad, trying out my skills...... Snow forecast tomorrow, nightmare.
85d238ee2f0873e5d6ec33fd7440227e_zps6e3ee8c5.jpg