rs3 saloon 2017 die cast model

royalsteve68

Reaction score
Trying find one but seems to be near impossible. Going to munich in May so may try a dealer or the factory when i am there.

Trying find one but seems to be near impossible. Going to munich in May so may try a dealer or the factory when i am there.
Audi sell these? Is this what u meant..

Attachments

• 7607DB07-573B-4D38-AB52-A1E69A1B37CF.png
    7607DB07-573B-4D38-AB52-A1E69A1B37CF.png
    746.6 KB · Views: 389
I’ll hopefully get a nice Nardo one to go with my mini collection of the last few cars I’ve owned

Reactions: Jonny B
Seems the orange one is back on the audi site - ordered the one from the ebay seller above - actually seems legit - odd didn't see it yesterday.

But arent they fake ones from China?

I think I've ordered genuine Audi products but I'm guessing they are manufactured in China . It's a model car I wasn't overly bothered re it's provenance .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I've ordered genuine Audi products but I'm guessing they are manufactured in China . It's a model car I wasn't overly bothered re it's provenance .

I ordered the nardo saloon one from the same ebay seller you posted, so thanks for that. I got the last one. Then I checked the Audi UK site and well would you believe they have the solar orange (odd colour) back in stock, so ordered that too, lol.

Shame theres no Ara Blue one, odd as that was a launch colour.

Seems the orange one is back on the audi site - ordered the one from the ebay seller above - actually seems legit - odd didn't see it yesterday.

I think the Nardo one I ordered was from an Audi dealer in Germany . But I may be wrong wouldn't be the first time I've had my trousers pulled down on e bay !!

I’ll hopefully get a nice Nardo one to go with my mini collection of the last few cars I’ve owned

Pleased I'm not the only one who does this ..

Reactions: Phil3