Facelift RS3 Saloon magride or not

Do I order magride

• Yes

Votes: 27 62.8%
  • No

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
Talking this time last year, got mines in June 2018, last two cars have come from Perth, they are a bit nippy on price but the best dealer I have dealt with both buying and servicing, Edinburgh is much closer for me but always use Perth bonus they are not part of a large group. If you want the name of the sales guy I deal with who is really nice guy and will look after you PM me......

Reactions: NevMan
Talking this time last year, got mines in June 2018, last two cars have come from Perth, they are a bit nippy on price but the best dealer I have dealt with both buying and servicing, Edinburgh is much closer for me but always use Perth bonus they are not part of a large group. If you want the name of the sales guy I deal with who is really nice guy and will look after you PM me......

Thanks, I’ll drop a PM just now

I wouldn't go by the online configurator being 100% correct if your serious get into the dealer, when I ordered mines Perth Audi had a totally different system to the public one ended up with the same outcome but they could split out more options, it would also seem as noted on the other thread that the configurator looks buggy as you can add options already in packs etc the configurator is meant as a guide and was pretty good on the last batch but looks goofy at the moment.

Configurator is definitely buggy/dodgy as mentioned above