Rs3 secondary decat

W15hhh

Reaction score
just wondering if the secondary decat mod is worth doing?

How much more louder are we talking? And do I loose the pops and bangs

PFL? Much louder if so which is GOOD of course!

TX.

Reactions: RS4B5 and DW81
Best value for money mod you'll have on a RS3 imo

Reactions: RS4B5 and DW81
I got the Audi decat pipes for the USA market and got my local dealership to fit them. I get to keep my warranty and 2 years warranty on the part as they said its classed as an audi accessory

Simply yes 100% worth it and it’s no louder when switched back to comfort

I got the Audi decat pipes for the USA market and got my local dealership to fit them. I get to keep my warranty and 2 years warranty on the part as they said its classed as an audi accessory

What’s the part number for the USA pipes?

Hello guys i upper the post because today i saw on ebay the secondary cat delete of toyomotorspors brand.

someone knows these decat? thanks

https://ibb.co/dSwHwn
dSwHwn

Reactions: RS4B5
Can’t see the price but buy the genuine Audi ones from Tom at crew Audi parts mate

Reactions: millsy75
Parts are about £150 shipped. You are better of contacting him and have a chat about them. Nice guy very helpful

Reactions: millsy75
Hi Guys,

thanks @DW81 !!!

Yeh i actually have a set in stock now! I do both pipes,2x gaskets and 6x bolts for £150.00 posted within the UK.

If you have any other questions please feel free to comment or pm me.

Thanks

Reactions: DW81

I've been looking for those, but in Canada it says they are still not available.

Did they just become available in the US? A few months ago could only find them in the EU.