RS3 Sedan for August 2017

This has been seen before, the timeline that is. Whether it is accurate or not I'm unsure, wait and see I guess.

You had me excited when I seen the thread post ;-)

Reactions: Jassyo06
Still no news on facelift RS3 "hatch" then :innocent:

TX.

Reactions: RYes3 and Radman
Hate to say it, but it's looking like they're won't be a FL RS3 hatchback. In which case you need to look at used. And the prices some people are asking are insane.

Reactions: Radman
If I had to go used on an RS, I'd more than likely go for a used B8 RS4.

Reactions: VAG_Club001
Yeah.... Next April the 1st....launch colour is in Nardo don't think l'll bother though lol....just go for a A1 tech line lol
I'm not sure if you're joking or not...has your son got some inside info?!

Where's 'tearsofjoy' to reassure us ?

Lol :)

Reactions: RYes3 and Terminator x
I'm not sure if you're joking or not...has your son got some inside info?!

Just jesting mate... I have actually lost interest in it all, lifes too short for tormenting yourself over when a car is going to be released in no matter what configuration,deposit is in the bank,car will be sold in February new car....March...

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Hate to say it, but it's looking like they're won't be a FL RS3 hatchback. In which case you need to look at used. And the prices some people are asking are insane.
Hopefully be a bit like the 1M and retain if not increase in value.

That's the Audi USA time line. We know that the TTRS is going to be available in Europe this year and that slide shows it as mid next year.

Hopefully be a bit like the 1M and retain if not increase in value.

Hearsay,Hearsay...Me Lud....lol...RS3 Sedan August 2017 for them Goddam Yankee's....more like.....Spring 2017 UK...Hearsay...

Just jesting mate... I have actually lost interest in it all, lifes too short for tormenting yourself over when a car is going to be released in no matter what configuration,deposit is in the bank,car will be sold in February new car....March...
Yep, I'm getting the same way. Was looking at alternatives today, M3/M4, Porsche Cayman etc. Would be nice to have confirmed prices and configurator for the TTRS.

@jassyo06

Might be worth seriously considering that S5 then mate.

I loved mine :yes: it was a great car !

The new one should be ace !

Haha yeah good points !

So all comes to those who wait is not always the case :)

The old S5/S4 was a thursty ******....was it not, always remember me son saying he didnt like that particular engine,the S3 was faster...lol,aye the new S5....Good Spec £51k starts at around £44k....biggest flaw it does'nt have the R before the S....Its a cruising machine as is the new S4

The old S5/S4 was a thursty ******....was it not, always remember me son saying he didnt like that particular engine,the S3 was faster...lol,aye the new S5....Good Spec £51k starts at around £44k....biggest flaw it does'nt have the R before the S....Its a cruising machine as is the new S4

No thirstier than the RS3 though mate ... & ran fine on 95 Ron !
Shell v power is damn expensive lol :)

Was a cruiser but ****** fantastic one, defo worth a test drive !

No thirstier than the RS3 though mate ... & ran fine on 95 Ron !
Shell v power is damn expensive lol :)

Was a cruiser but ****** fantastic one, defo worth a test drive !

Of course it is mate and l will give the S5 a shot at the title... Lol but...hey the pressure/stress is off now....l would only get a new car in spring time... Wouldn't a *5 plate car....as you said time to save.... Get the colour and pano-roof lol

Of course it is mate and l will give the S5 a shot at the title... Lol but...hey the pressure/stress is off now....l would only get a new car in spring time... Wouldn't a *5 plate car....as you said time to save.... Get the colour and pano-roof lol

Yeah just relax pal & enjoy the test drives & 'buzz' of the hunt for the new 'Testarossa' :)