Rs3 sluggish feeling

Jahid

Reaction score
Hey maybe someone can help me. I have a 2016 RS3. Now in the morning when i drive off my driveway and turn right or left whilst turning i get this sluggish feeling just for that second and then all is normal until the next day when i do the same. Someone said it could just need alignment. Has anyone else had this issue that can help?

Sluggish indicates power, you're then talking about drivability so to speak as in steering.

Try turning steering left, right, then pull of the drive see if it makes any difference.

Sluggish indicates power, you're then talking about drivability so to speak as in steering.

Try turning steering left, right, then pull of the drive see if it makes any difference.
I tried steering left and right before moving off. But when i do move off the drive and turn left or right get a sudden knocking for a second and then its gone for the rest of the day until the next day.

Could be rack, bushes, top mounts, arb links, it needs putting on a ramp ideally, but its 1 of those annoying faults unfortunately that sometimes you just have to throw parts at to cure.

Racks were synonymous on 8P chassis.

2016 RS3 = 8V.

This needs moving into that Section.

Have you checked subframe bolts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk