Facelift RS3 Style Grill - Where to buy & where to get fitted

martin941

Reaction score
I've searched and found some older threads but looking for advice from someone who's bought a black honeycomb RS style grill for my FL S3. Found lot on ebay but no idea if they're good, etc.

Also wandering if anyone knows anywhere in the South Yorkshire/Sheff area that would be good to fit it.

Anything I need to watch out for? I don't have front sensors so need not worry about this. Heard there maybe issue with crash sensor with the aftermarket grills?

Thanks in advance

I bought mine (8P generation) from Interstellar Automobile Parts Store. 100% looks like the RS3 version (correct logo implementation) and the quality is rather good. No rough edges where it has been cut, plastic is thick and strong and the fitment was perfect. I bought the fog light grills from CQY Sccessoires Store, same good quality.
Check out these stores, they might have parts for the 8V.

You can really fit them yourself, it's not difficult to take off the bumper and the grills. Depending on how warped your bumper is, install would take you mostly 3-4 hours if you're not experienced and don't have the best tools to work with (hard to reach areas make it difficult).
You'll most likely need a Torx T25, T30 screwdriver, Plhilips (something like a PH2 bit) and maybe a hexagon socket M8. This might be different on the 8V, but you can expect those types on Audi in general.