RS3 UK Pricing and Specifications

The Vorsprung seems to be the way to go with everything you want; including the sports exhaust which otherwise is ONLY available with the dynamic pack.

But I think it is wierd that the dealer config doesn't even show what is included in the various packs; and the audi code can't be entered into the normal configurator anymore.

Also no design pack, no alcantara interior? wow.

Vorsprung is £60k when you add a basic colour that isn't free.

The Vorsprung seems to be the way to go with everything you want; including the sports exhaust which otherwise is ONLY available with the dynamic pack.

But I think it is wierd that the dealer config doesn't even show what is included in the various packs; and the audi code can't be entered into the normal configurator anymore.

Hopefully Dealer Config is still a work in progress so might be a few bits missing (No Dynamic Pack on Vorsprung Model and sure that is going to be an Option)

but no red seats or brakes, what?

red brake callipers included on launch edition & I assume vorsprung ... along with ROUND steering wheel, incase you didn’t know ;)

Reactions: AndyVWR and NevMan
Jeeeeee-sus @Doja cat

get that post count up
Pmsl :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Add_Profile and NevMan

@Spinstorm no the Sports Exhaust is available separately on standard and Carbon under number 9 on the list.

Hopefully this isn’t the full list because as you say, no design pack and no red brake callipers.

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
@Spinstorm no the Sports Exhaust is available separately on standard and Carbon under number 9 on the list.

Hopefully this isn’t the full list because as you say, no design pack and no red brake callipers.
no, you select the exhaust you have to add the dynamic pack on the standard car, sports exhaust is standard the the carbon

921e67a37b5346de8e5d2dda10d802ee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You contemplating a carbon edition mate ?

Reactions: NevMan
it's gotbe wrong

sorry for the numerous posts but cat is.... gobsmacked... it's got be wrong

@Doja cat I think you are right, there is too much misusing. I think more will appear for full configurator.

I’m rather annoyed at Adaptive suspension £1175... but German site 1000Euros.... in a VW Golf R it’s £795

But Sports Exhaust at £960 so a little cheaper than my thinking it would be £1000.

But... Adaptive Cruise Control as a separate item at £270 bargain.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and NevMan
adaptive cruise.... select it, you will find you cant without the full option and big round steering wheel

• Wow
Reactions: AndyVWR and NevMan
no, you select the exhaust you have to add the dynamic pack on the standard car, sports exhaust is standard the the carbon

Oh god, sorry both @Spinstorm @Doja cat Now I see the problem.......oh my goodness this doesn’t really look too good.

You are so right this configuration is a joke, if they expect you to sign up to £5,000 or £5,500 Dynamic Pack.

Well my RS3 will be cheap....it won’t have any options. Oh dear hope it’s all a horrible dream and the full configurator makes it right

Reactions: NevMan, Add_Profile and Snake Pliskin
So Aluminium window trim is compulsory on the standard model? I can't see a black pack option On the dealer configurator.

Attachments

• 27AD1E2F-4F78-4567-B9FE-3DA7DD537F86.jpeg
    27AD1E2F-4F78-4567-B9FE-3DA7DD537F86.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Reactions: AndyVWR

I’ll need to see it in the flesh first and drive it.

May wait until the first models are delivered to see what issues arise.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
So Aluminium window trim is compulsory on the standard model? I can't see a black pack option On the dealer configurator.
Yes, and matrix lights cannot be added either.

As @AndyVWR said, the configuration is a joke. I doubt the UK site when it opens will make any of us feel better :disrelieved:

• Sad
Reactions: AndyVWR

Been experimenting with the colours etc and to be honest i can’t really find a colour that suits it I love Glacier but it doesn’t suit the front.

This is the 1st RS3 I’m not overly liking at all.

To me that front end is still overtaking the rest of the car, and still looks out of proportion.

Been experimenting with the colours etc and to be honest i can’t really find a colour that suits it I love Glacier but it doesn’t suit the front.

This is the 1st RS3 I’m not overly liking at all.

To me that front end is still overtaking the rest of the car, and still looks out of proportion.

Yeah I must say the front end is VERY colour dependent on how it looks.
Black & Grey both integrate the best IMO but that said I think it looks pretty good on the red and green promo cars.
White is probably the least matching though and like you I like white but discounted it on this car.
I've certainly got over the lights though, I didn't feel they were as bad in real life as some of the pictures portrayed plus I really like the cool look of the drl pattern.
The rest of the car is pretty cool and new little additions like the front arch vents also look very 'RS'
I know it won't sound as good as my 8V but I am confident from the video's so far that there is enough 5 cylinder sound there to keep me happy.
Plus with all the 'green talk' I want to secure one of these cars whilst I can.
Electric cars are not as enviro-friendly as a lot of people think (certainly to manufacture (&dispose of) and reach the point of being more green than a modern petrol car).
I digress .... time is ticking basically, so we have to get these cars while we can.
For this reason, I am happy to forgive the few short comings - for me that may have to be a lousy round steering wheel lol !

Reactions: Terminator x, AndyVWR, NevMan and 1 other person
It is sh.t that you have to compromise the steering wheel,

Is this WLTP and brexit impacting audi UK dumb decision making?

@Doja cat I think you are right, there is too much misusing. I think more will appear for full configurator.

I’m rather annoyed at Adaptive suspension £1175... but German site 1000Euros.... in a VW Golf R it’s £795

But Sports Exhaust at £960 so a little cheaper than my thinking it would be £1000.

But... Adaptive Cruise Control as a separate item at £270 bargain.
I clicked the ACC and then it added full driver assist and steering wheel plus high beam assist.........................Audi **** take like offering no cost grey paint and every other colour is an option................................I really dont understand why they dont just bundle them all up if you cant have 'a' without 'b', 'c' and 'd'

Heading towards £60k is a little rich in my eye's, I read somewhere that it's all down to PCP's as the ''it's only £50 a month extra'' gets sort of lost in the scheme of things and only really shows on the outright cash price and with 95% of buyers opting for PCP who cares?

• Wow
Reactions: NevMan and AndyVWR

the audi code can be entered into the configurator, it's just a bit convoluted: go to BUILD any car, go straight to the SUMMARY, at the bottom of the page, select Generate Code - from there you can actually enter your own code (no it doesn't work for the RS3 configured from the DCC yet!!!)(I tried :tearsofjoy:)

as I said in an earlier post, this is a compromise for the saloon

-want Matrix lights (standard car is out)
-do not want DAS or "that" steering wheel (I'm set on that, so Vorsprung is a no-go)
-want RS adaptive suspension with ADS
so the Carbon Black seems the way to go (this is why saloon, as SB and that spoiler = NO), however...
-cannot get Individual colour
-RS Dynamic pack cannot be avoided if I want ADS adaptive suspension

this is what I can compromise at :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile: audi code on the DCC: A4YFTY6L

it's a shame because there is a lot of give and take and they taking a lot of £ :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: for stuff I "can" go without but the DCC says different, absolute joke.

I'm likely to drop the Dynamic Pack and colour not yet decided on!

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan
@johnmv55 Sorry if I got your hopes up, it flawed me as I thought Audi had swallowed a sensible pill.

Should have known, they seem to have gone extreme now. Have to see you configurator works out

Well after sleeping on it and going through the information, there are only two things that are keeping me optimistic
1) I’m hoping that the Configurator will bring further options and make more sense on Thursday
2) All the previous Audi owners on here who say always limited options until production gets going then the options appear.

If this doesn’t happen, it’s plan B (used RS3) and maybe start organising Plan C (something different)

Last edited:
It is sh.t that you have to compromise the steering wheel,

Is this WLTP and brexit impacting audi UK dumb decision making?
few threads regarding this on the inter webs - which in summary suggest you can no longer order flat bottom steering as a result of related Audi allegedly switching to a different sensor system in the steering wheel which which works with the driver assistance systems but the with flat bottom stem wheel doesn’t have.

Instead of have to keeping moving the steering wheel to confirm that you control the car it will be enough to touch it. Supposedly this system is much more convenient and is already used in many cars as BMW or Mercedes. Audi was a late adopter hence why I’ve got why my my20 S5 has a fbsw with acc but you can’t have the same config on a my21 s5

Reactions: NevMan, AndyVWR and Add_Profile
Yeah but that round steering wheel sure is ugly ...

Reactions: NevMan, Add_Profile and Frizzley
Just spoke to dealer and he is as disappointed and confused by the lack of options as we are.
He doesn't think the customer configurator will be any different but will wait and see.

Surely customer configurator will be different once all formally released. ATM it's a complete shower of sh1t!