RS3 UK Pricing and Specifications

that is actually quite useful cheers - would you say it would be handy for gauging driving the car into a garage door opening ?
yes, until, like in the A7, you have to fold the mirrors in just to get it past the garage door posts lol
although when past open them back out and continue to hit a toolbox you leave in the corner
**** that car is big but great for space inside
i will miss that bit

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I'd rather wait than pay over the odd to a greedy performance car garage . Bet a certain garage in Huddersfield as a few on order by the end of the week

Hmmmm now I wonder who you are referring to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze
No discounts.
6ba9fd912910d0a1a9581ba106f88c88.jpg

Coast2Coast offering 4% on All Models

Reactions: 3vans
Coast2Coast offering 4% on All Models

The problem I have with this is like in 2015 when I bought the PFL, I had it 18 months and they announced the FL, which was a more tempting proposition.
Same is gonna happen here and I ain’t spending 60+K to change again once they FL it and bump the power up.

Reactions: NevMan
I'm hoping the ~9% comes through with motorsourcegroup, on the Saloon Carbon Black + Dynamic pack - I meet their criteria and the email confirmation yesterday seems to say so.

Yup.
Like with the 8V’s some car sales places thought they would make quick money by adding 5K to them.
What’s the betting in Dec we will see fully specced cars up for 70k plus popping up online.

On a similar subject it's about time new car sales went totally on-line and put all the chrome/glass buildings and strutting sales men/receptionists into Dinosaur status, just keep the service side of things.
I reckon that would reduce an average car price by around 15/20%

Reactions: NevMan and Joxh
I'm hoping the ~9% comes through with motorsourcegroup, on the Saloon Carbon Black + Dynamic pack - I meet their criteria and the email confirmation yesterday seems to say so.

math not my time to shine :tearsofjoy:

it seems the motorsourcegroup discount is circa 13% ~ £8000 off the list 62.7k, just need to commit on seeing the configurator (tomorrow?)

So ... round vs flat bottom

is it really so bad ?

View attachment 241005

View attachment 241006

I have honestly...long and hard...contemplated over the vorsprung and "that" (we all know what that is by now :tearsofjoy: ) but cannot bring myself round (hahahaha) to accepting it.

It is neither a grower nor a show-er (if you know you know) so I am set on the Carbon Black. After reviewing the configurator when it opens (in case design pack shows it's face etc) then I will be placing an order through my advisor at MSG by lunchtime

Last edited:
This is my order form interestingly enough it shows RS Torque rear and adaptive suspension

Attachments

• CAA371C5-1F43-4093-9877-05B8CD171300.jpeg
    CAA371C5-1F43-4093-9877-05B8CD171300.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 132
Reactions: NevMan and 3vans
Well we don’t have a breakdown and it doesn’t show it on the retailer configurator. From tomorrow we should all know!

the Audi UK Newsroom lays it out... but as you say, for sure know tomorrow

in the detail it also says

”Those who opt for the ceramic brakes can choose between grey, red, or blue brake calipers. Those who prefer the steel version can order red calipers instead of the black ones.”

cant see these on the doc so will be interesting to see what options the configurator actually launch’s with

I have honestly...long and hard...contemplated over the vorsprung and "that" (we all know what that is by now :tearsofjoy: ) but cannot bring myself round (hahahaha) to accepting it.

It is neither a grower nor a show-er (if you know you know) so I am set on the Carbon Black. After reviewing the configurator when it opens (in case design pack shows it's face etc) then I will be placing an order through my advisor at MSG by lunchtime

so you going carbon plus the dynamic pack ?

I am 99% certain yes.....

there's a matter of the 1% that needs resolving.... https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/new-rs3-8y-design-details.426849/post-3695316

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

im umming & arring over that or vorsprung.

I really want pano roof and now I know about the 360 camera that would be useful to me too and the power boot, leccy seats, hud are all cool extra too ... plus it costs a lot less.

but the carbon looks cool as #%}^ and gets the best alloys & steering wheel ... & those brakes also look cool & would make the car quite unique

so it’s a difficult one .. I’ll make my mind up tomorrow when all is known

Reactions: RS03???, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
im umming & arring over that or vorsprung.

I really want pano roof and now I know about the 360 camera that would be useful to me too and the power boot, leccy seats, hud are all cool extra too ... plus it costs a lot less.

but the carbon looks cool as #%}^ and gets the best alloys & steering wheel ... & those brakes also look cool & would make the car quite unique

so it’s a difficult one .. I’ll make my mind up tomorrow when all is known
I have ordered a Vorsprung but I told the dealer this and it is true there are many possibilities to alter the order between now and shipping.

Reactions: RS03???, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
Just checking in to say hello, i had to reset my password as it’s been 10 years since i was last here…

I was meant to be confirming my RS3 Vorsprung order today but i’m just going to hang on until the configurator goes live. Ive used the DCC one to spec the car and generate the Audi Code, and the had the pricing confirmed, so i assume it’s correct but it’s completely at odds with the press release in terms of spec so i’m just going to wait.

I think that Audi have cocked up the press release, almost like they’ve translated it from German or something and included references to spec that simply isn’t “optionable” in UK. If not, and Vorsprung doesn’t come with the Dynamic Pack then i’ll switch to Carbon Pack but i do want the pano roof.

Reactions: NevMan
This pops up now when you go to configure a model

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210811-210319_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210811-210319_Chrome.jpg
    536.8 KB · Views: 86
Yep, not convinced cars will be delivered this year. Unless you’re Archie Hamilton… another reason I’m inclined to not bother ordering one (the delivery delays that is!)

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06
this looks like it - straight out of a Q3 / A4 :blink:

where is the bespoke alcantara wheel from the last RS3 / other RS cars

even the RSQ3 gets a hybrid wheel that doesn't look as bad and is at least wrapped in alcantara

View attachment 240993

£300,000 Porsche GT3..................round wheel, nuff said :)

GT3 steering wheel

Reactions: NevMan, Snake Pliskin, Frizzley and 1 other person
it's never a case of NEED @jassyo06 , don't you know that yet? It's always a case of WANT hahahahaha

no one NEEDS an RS3, they WANT
no one NEEDS Exclusive paint, they WANT
no one NEEDS a FBSW, they WANT
no one NEEDS brakes, they WA.... oh forget this one, we do need brakes LOL
No one NEEDS Sports Exhaust, they WANT
no one NEEDS.... you get the picture pmsl

It's the size of circular steering wheel rather than the shape really l am pretty sure the wheel you've posted on the Porsche is a lot smaller than that on the RS3/RsQ3/Q3

Is anyone clever enough to know the diameter size of the various steering wheels ie ...

is the circular the exact same diameter as the flat bottomed - with the addition of the extra rounded section.

if that was so I could probably get my head around it but it ‘looks’ bigger in all the photos ... it could just be the centre section which is larger (& squared) making the whole wheel look bigger of course

be good if we could have some accurate measurements

Reactions: Jassyo06, NevMan and Add_Profile
This wheel thing is so stupid. Just order an alcantara official wheel from Audi after you get the car; you can even get the official RS3 wheel.

Although you probably could use an RS6 wheel which is flat bottomed if it has the same sensors. And worst case re-trim the wheel you have.

This wheel thing is so stupid. Just order an alcantara official wheel from Audi after you get the car; you can even get the official RS3 wheel.

Although you probably could use an RS6 wheel which is flat bottomed if it has the same sensors. And worst case re-trim the wheel you have.

we shouldn’t have to though should we ... flat bottom available NOW across the entire RS range !

we shouldn’t have to though should we ... flat bottom available NOW across the entire RS range !

Flat bottom 300mm dia

Circular wheel 1000mm dia.

• Haha
Reactions: D0C, Snake Pliskin and Add_Profile