RS3 UK Pricing and Specifications

I have emailed the CEO of Audi Germany complaining about this missing stuff:
- Design Packs
- Phone Box/Wireless Charging
- Audi Connect Phone Key
- ORDER TRACKER GOING MISSING!

I emailed him because I believe that these issues come from HQ - I would recommend you do the same:
markus.duesmann@audi.de

And I didn’t have an auto reply which means he is actually getting this email in his inbox..

Reactions: RS03???, RS3ree and Snake Pliskin
- Design Packs
- Audi Connect Phone Key

I emailed him because I believe that these issues come from HQ - I would recommend you do the same:
markus.duesmann@audi.de

And I didn’t have an auto reply which means he is actually getting this email in his inbox..

I am sure he will reply…not
Probably an email rule, straight delete

I would try Twitter, as a) very public b) you tend to get some form of response

Reactions: Snake Pliskin and Mr Freeze
- Design Packs
- Audi Connect Phone Key

markus.duesmann@audi.de

Dear Mr Spinstorm

We beat you to the sunbeds and all the other good stuff so there’s none left due to the chip shortage we have caused.

thanks for your order,
Mark doucheman@.au.di

• Haha
Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze, NevMan and 1 other person
If you email the CEO they will normally pass it on to their complaints dept; if he gets multiple emails even better. I did title it UK RS3 Order Complaint and made it clear I have placed an order.

The owners of the system I used to flash mine seem to think the ECU will be different on the 8Y.
However there’s speculation it’ll still be the Bosch ECU.
If I do order the new one at some point I’ll be modifying it straight away this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All modern ecu's seem to be locked though such as the B9 RS4 which took years to crack. How about all this bonkers speed limit software, EU thing coming in 2022 they say. RS3 limited to speed limit everywhere it goes ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, 8YARWY and Snake Pliskin
That's me all ordered up.

Reactions: RS03???, Pinky1959, 5pot and 2 others
Thats the one

i think you should go for the carbon sportback mate ... it will give us endless pi$$ taking material on here :tearsofjoy:

That’s after we’ve ribbed the big round steering wheel brigade and the alloy graphic sticker club members :icon thumright:

• Haha
Reactions: Terminator x, NevMan, kayemill and 1 other person
i think you should go for the carbon sportback mate ... it will give us endless pi$$ taking material on here :tearsofjoy:

That’s after we’ve ribbed the big round steering wheel brigade and the alloy graphic sticker club members :icon thumright:

:sweatsmile: I'll get my coat :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
what you gone for pal ?
Edit just seen your sig
Carbon salon in green ... nice
Any extras ?
No extras. RS3 is the dream for me and partly only made possible thanks to the second hand market being as wild as it is just now. So positive equity from the S3 plus a couple of extra ££ make this possible. Only thing I really fancied anyway was the matrix LEDs and sports exhaust both of which are standard on the carbon, so my hand was forced to move up a little from the standard trim. Would've loved Vorpsrung but out of my budget.

Reactions: RS03???, 3vans, NevMan and 3 others

If that spoiler can't be removed i'am going to be the only person on this forum with the standard car :laughing:

• Haha
Reactions: 3vans, NevMan, kayemill and 2 others
What interests me is the US power increase to 401HP which is 300KW approx.

I have to assume this is a slightly different map; but it is an official map so I wonder if it will be something that can be added to our own cars as an official map?

No extras. RS3 is the dream for me and partly only made possible thanks to the second hand market being as wild as it is just now. So positive equity from the S3 plus a couple of extra ££ make this possible. Only thing I really fancied anyway was the matrix LEDs and sports exhaust both of which are standard on the carbon, so my hand was forced to move up a little from the standard trim. Would've loved Vorpsrung but out of my budget.

the car comes with a lot of kit anyway to be fair. If it’s your first RS you will love it mate, they are really special cars :icon thumright:

Reactions: Add_Profile, 3vans, NevMan and 1 other person
What interests me is the US power increase to 401HP which is 300KW approx.

I have to assume this is a slightly different map; but it is an official map so I wonder if it will be something that can be added to our own cars as an official map?
The uk car will be around 420/30hp imo

Reactions: NevMan
But in a bad way . Great :rolleyes:

seriously mate ... the standard car still has all the key elements ie that 5 cylinder engine and the sound it makes & power it delivers / same seats / same virtual cockpit, privacy glass, cruise, etc etc.

You won’t regret getting an RS3. I mentioned the same in another post. I kept my last one 4 years and never enjoyed a car so much and the special-ness never diluted in all that time.

Reactions: RS03???, vallance5, NevMan and 1 other person
seriously mate ... the standard car still has all the key elements ie that 5 cylinder engine and the sound it makes & power it delivers / same seats / same virtual cockpit, privacy glass, cruise, etc etc.

You won’t regret getting an RS3. I mentioned the same in another post. I kept my last one 4 years and never enjoyed a car so much and the special-ness never diluted in all that time
I just don't want to regret the spec choice I make its either

Standard car with c+s roof rails tango red paint or
Carbon edition c+s kemora grey no roof rails as I only like them on the standard trim

My mind is made up to get one 100%

Reactions: RS03???, AndyVWR, NevMan and 2 others
I have spoke with the sales guy today that I have bought my last couple of cars from told him I am not happy paying full list for a Rs3
as my S3 as been in the dealership 7 times and off the road for over a month in that time trying to rectify my squeaky seat issue and it as started again
so visit number 8 is on the cards when the car is getting serviced in the next couple of weeks . He said he understands and will have a chat with his general sales manager . He also said he would speak to a technician to see if that boy racer spoiler is easy to remove . Its worth a try
great, you've already got a seller! i call first dibs lol

Reactions: Mr Freeze
Dynamic pack is now available to spec on the Vorsprung Saloon

C44A6413 7836 454A B12F FC571B7E6DBE

+5K on vorsprung for just the ceramic brakes

+5K on the standard car gives Adaptive Suspension, Sports Exhaust, Ceramics and increase from 155 to 180

something is not right on the DCC

Reactions: RS3ree and Snake Pliskin

+5K on the standard car gives Adaptive Suspension, Sports Exhaust, Ceramics and increase from 155 to 180

Exactly

how much was it previously just to increase the top speed alone on the 8V, something like 1600?

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and AndyVWR
That’s the dealer configurator.
But what are you getting for £5k as mag ride and exhaust are already included ... ceramic brakes & 180mph ?

yep ceramics and 180mph… the price for dynamic pack on the Vorsprung is completely out, whoever thought of that needs sacking

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, Mr Freeze and Add_Profile
F495DC8C 82B6 407D AEE2 FA4BC33866A0

1C4897E1 5BB1 426A 9B7F 049EE7DC3033

This is now on DCC - are Audi now saying there are 2 variants of adaptive suspension - a standard version as on default Vorsprung and the optional upgrade with additional RS modes :wtf:Audi.
This is the Carbon spec

I just don't want to regret the spec choice I make its either

Standard car with c+s roof rails tango red paint or
Carbon edition c+s kemora grey no roof rails as I only like them on the standard trim

My mind is made up to get one 100%
If you did go for a standard car maybe you would get it ahead of everyone else...........

Reactions: NevMan, Mr Freeze, Add_Profile and 1 other person
6EC7FCB9 EF6D 48AC 9F9C FC8868D4CC67

EB023950 DAA8 49AD BA81 964E55C7CE19

Ah - scare over, i think - additional info box gives above - same code for suspension.
PA3 is part of Dynamic pack

Reactions: RS03???
View attachment 241512
View attachment 241515
This is now on DCC - are Audi now saying there are 2 variants of adaptive suspension - a standard version as on default Vorsprung and the optional upgrade with additional RS modes :wtf:Audi.
This is the Carbon spec

I’m sure the RS modes are standard on all trims with or without adaptive suspension

Reactions: NevMan, RS03???, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
I want it ASAP :tearsofjoy:
Isn’t there a phrase...I want....doesn’t get. Anyway production is held up until @PeteRS3lee has decided if he’s getting the Launch Edition, then your Carbon Black Edition will commence it’s build.

• Haha
Reactions: PeteRS3lee, 5pot, Snake Pliskin and 3 others
Isn’t there a phrase...I want....doesn’t get. Anyway production is held up until @PeteRS3lee has decided if he’s getting the Launch Edition, then your Carbon Black Edition will commence it’s build.

You know it Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: AndyVWR, NevMan and Add_Profile