RS3 UK Pricing and Specifications

Reply to my complaint:

When implementing new designs, Audi AG look to see what options have been most popular among customers for the UK market and then remove the less popular items. There was a lack of demand for the options you have listed in the UK market therefore they were removed as an option. I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

——-

I suggest everyone here emails Audi and complains. I mean the interior design pack! Come on.

I've been following this because I'm hoping to get one ordered but am disappointed with the options as well...

I regards to that response, if someone had more time than I do (or is more OCD than me) then they could have a look through the likes of Autotrader to see how many of those RS3's for sale have options like the interior design pack and give it as a percentage. I know that it's not totally accurate but would be interesting. If that was even an option in the past, I've not followed RS3 options close enough in the past to see if it was to be honest.

Reply to my complaint:

When implementing new designs, Audi AG look to see what options have been most popular among customers for the UK market and then remove the less popular items. There was a lack of demand for the options you have listed in the UK market therefore they were removed as an option. I am sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

——-

I suggest everyone here emails Audi and complains. I mean the interior design pack! Come on.
What’s the email address?

I'd like Red Stitching and alcantara on mine but given it will probably add another £500-1000 onto the price I can live without it.

Reactions: 3vans
1) NO one asked for the ****** Carbon Wing on the Sportback but we are stuck with it
2) If they had any idea on paints they would have realised that a good metallic /pearl effect Blue would be good to offer.
3) If no one in UK is interested in coloured stitching, why does the RS Q3 have those options
4) Red Brake Calipers....Really!!!! Are Audi UK and Audi AG saying no one bothers with this option.
5) Electric Seats - not one I am bothered about but plenty of people think its an important addition

I could go on but need to do some work. I appreciate we would have had to find £500-£1000 for the interior design pack, but I for one would have thought it something worth adding for contrast colour and effect. I was going to add no one is interested in chosing a green car but they gave us that colour (lol) yes I can see the post above, so I won't.

If options were such an issue why don't they say, UK allocation will be xx number of order with this option spec availablity. If it is such an issue then why are they giving us 8 colours when everyone knows it will be half of that number that make up 85-90% of the RS3 on the road. I for one was thinking a Launch edition would be worth moving early and getting my order in, knowing that limited numbers meant I had to be decisive but then they drop the, there is only 96 and its demo/press only. (they managed red calipers for those ****** cars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! (i'm in a mood)

Reactions: infernox, johnmv55, NevMan and 3 others
1) NO one asked for the ****** Carbon Wing on the Sportback but we are stuck with it
2) If they had any idea on paints they would have realised that a good metallic /pearl effect Blue would be good to offer.
3) If no one in UK is interested in coloured stitching, why does the RS Q3 have those options
4) Red Brake Calipers....Really!!!! Are Audi UK and Audi AG saying no one bothers with this option.
5) Electric Seats - not one I am bothered about but plenty of people think its an important addition

I could go on but need to do some work. I appreciate we would have had to find £500-£1000 for the interior design pack, but I for one would have thought it something worth adding for contrast colour and effect. I was going to add no one is interested in chosing a green car but they gave us that colour (lol) yes I can see the post above, so I won't.

If options were such an issue why don't they say, UK allocation will be xx number of order with this option spec availablity. If it is such an issue then why are they giving us 8 colours when everyone knows it will be half of that number that make up 85-90% of the RS3 on the road. I for one was thinking a Launch edition would be worth moving early and getting my order in, knowing that limited numbers meant I had to be decisive but then they drop the, there is only 96 and its demo/press only. (they managed red calipers for those ****** cars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! (i'm in a mood)

They usually want £400 for red painted callipers so yeah I wouldn't be spec'ing that either.

executive.office@audi.co.uk

If everyone complains maybe we can get those interior design packs. Etc. as there is plenty of time to change that.
What planet are you living on? you've prematurely ordered a car where the actual configurable options on the car may not yet be complete that's a optimistic view....but expect Audi to change the UK's interior options just to suit a small amount of buyer's of a niche car on a forum ?
1.These interior design packs may still arrive
2.These interior packs may arrive on next years MY2023 models
3.These interior design packs may arrive on the facelift car
4.These interior design packs will not arrive because of you/people emailing Audi
5. I will only buy one when these interior options become available that's what most will do

Reactions: 8YARWY, Mr Freeze and Snake Pliskin
They usually want £400 for red painted callipers so yeah I wouldn't be spec'ing that either.
Not even that much
View attachment 241837Only £325 for RSQ3 and £290 on a S3, if I recall.
It’s a small thing but it does break up the body and more interesting than black brake callipers. So I don’t understand how they can not be an option.
However I take Jassy point that options seem to become available the longer a model has been on sale. I hope he’s right

Reactions: Mr Freeze
What planet are you living on? you've prematurely ordered a car where the actual configurable options on the car may not yet be complete that's a optimistic view....but expect Audi to change the UK's interior options just to suit a small amount of buyer's of a niche car on a forum ?
1.These interior design packs may still arrive
2.These interior packs may arrive on next years MY2023 models
3.These interior design packs may arrive on the facelift car
4.These interior design packs will not arrive because of you/people emailing Audi
5. I will only buy one when these interior options become available that's what most will do
I have held off ordering because I can not configure the car to the spec I want but I am itching to order one .
I go on the configurator everyday hoping its changed :sadlike: .
I take it you haven't ordered yet pal ? What spec you thinking at the moment ?

Reactions: NevMan and Snake Pliskin
I rang my dealer today and asked if their configurator had any wheels options that we cant see for the Vorsprung, no, only the one option, apparently it's streamlined due to the chip issue.....................in wheels? really.

I could go Carbon but that ends up £1k more once I add 'my bits' and I cant have a carbon one without the glued on rear spoiler either

No discounts, no finance incentives, coast to coast are offering a dealer discount of £1185 I think, but the dealer couldnt be much further away from me

Reactions: NevMan
I rang my dealer today and asked if their configurator had any wheels options that we cant see for the Vorsprung, no, only the one option, apparently it's streamlined due to the chip issue.....................in wheels? really.

I could go Carbon but that ends up £1k more once I add 'my bits' and I cant have a carbon one without the glued on rear spoiler either

No discounts, no finance incentives, coast to coast are offering a dealer discount of £1185 I think, but the dealer couldnt be much further away from me
Try this for dealer configurator http://dcc-1.audi.de/entry?mandant=dcc-uk-audi
each model 1 wheel ‘choice’.

Reactions: NevMan and johnmv55
Still worth emailing Audi and saying you would have ordered one but the options, or lack of, and how they have structured them means you’re not bothering. It’s terrible from Audi.
Out of principle I don’t think I can order one now until they change something.

Although I’m getting desperate for a car. The ever reliable 2013 Golf diesel had a wheel bearing that decided to fail in an almighty fashion earlier, so we’re down to the 27yr old Peugeot 306 S16!

Reactions: johnmv55 and Mr Freeze

It so annoying to pay so much for a car and not be able to have the spec you want .

I like the carbon black but wouldn't commit as there is not concrete answer to rear spoiler being removable .

I am leaning towards the standard car more and more now the sport exhaust is an individual option just hoping the matrix lights become an individual option now .

Reactions: NevMan, johnmv55 and Snake Pliskin
It so annoying to pay so much for a car and not be able to have the spec you want .

I like the carbon black but wouldn't commit as there is not concrete answer to rear spoiler being removable .

I am leaning towards the standard car more and more now the sport exhaust is an individual option just hoping the matrix lights become an individual option now .
I’m surprised the carbon spoiler is so divisive. I rather like it and to me it’s much more subtle than the monstrosity on the A45 AMG S, which I could never be seen in.

Reactions: Snake Pliskin, 8YARWY and NevMan
Still worth emailing Audi and saying you would have ordered one but the options, or lack of, and how they have structured them means you’re not bothering. It’s terrible from Audi.
Out of principle I don’t think I can order one now until they change something.

Although I’m getting desperate for a car. The ever reliable 2013 Golf diesel had a wheel bearing that decided to fail in an almighty fashion earlier, so we’re down to the 27yr old Peugeot 306 S16!
I have done just that i stated it will be my first Rs car but have been left very disappointed by the lack of wheel/colour and individual options available on the Uk configurator .
It's worth a try the more that say something the better chance we have of change to the configurator .

I’m surprised the carbon spoiler is so divisive. I rather like it and to me it’s much more subtle than the monstrosity on the A45 AMG S, which I could never be seen in.

Easier to play the waiting game………

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Audi finance calculator now showing the RS3
84C485CA 7D3E 460A 8C7D 74F50CBECD94

I couldn't live with it pal plus the wife will be driving it to work on a daily basis and she said no chance :laughing: the last time I had a spoiler on a car was back in the early 2000's on a Evo 6. TME but I was in my early twenties then and those days are long gone unfortunately .

• Haha
Reactions: NevMan, D0C, Snake Pliskin and 1 other person
Thats my issues with the configurator aired :smiley: for what its worth
Just had a reply from Audi uk

Says they are sorry I am not happy with the options that the design team have put on the uk configurator blah blah blah .
The ending of the message was interesting tho this is what it said

I would like to thank you for the feedback you have provided with the three points
you have raised I would like to advise you that your feedback has been sent to the design team .
Although I cannot guarantee that any changes will be made I would like to assure you that
changes are often made by customers feedback .

Get them complaints in :smiley:

Reactions: NevMan, 5pot, johnmv55 and 2 others
Also fired a email concerning the uk configurator and I may even think about going a different brand. The more the better, you don’t get if you don’t ask haha

Reactions: NevMan and Mr Freeze
Just had a reply from Audi uk

Says they are sorry I am not happy with the options that the design team have put on the uk configurator blah blah blah .
The ending of the message was interesting tho this is what it said

I would like to thank you for the feedback you have provided with the three points
you have raised I would like to advise you that your feedback has been sent to the design team .
Although I cannot guarantee that any changes will be made I would like to assure you that
changes are often made by customers feedback .

Get them complaints in :smiley:
I received the exact same reply, copy and paste jobbie :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Mr Freeze, RS3ree and NevMan
Sorry response back from audi.uk : Audi uk are unable to provide build options for my new RS3 and so on...

Just checked it out.... Why is the base retail price of the car more on the finance calculator vs the configurator? £52k vs £50k for the standard.
Sportback rotr 51,475
Saloon rotr 52,475
4912BFB7 A953 4FAB 8766 6C6804571FC7

Reactions: Ads