Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Rs3 detroit

Audi’s new RS 3 Sportback, the ultimate A3, has been revealed as the most powerful compact car in production, managing to edge out Mercedes-Benz’s A45 AMG and CLA45 AMG by a nose. The new RS 3, which is yet to be confirmed for the U.S. market, packs Audi’s familiar turbocharged 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine which rates in at 362 horsepower and 343 pound-feet of torque.

Reactions: THQuattro
Launch in the US is always questionable, Sandra...

There's a Pandora's Box opened....

Reactions: Sandra
The new RS3 should be launching in the Summer in UK. Watch this space John. :) x

Reactions: 45bvtc
The new RS3 should be launching in the Summer in UK. Watch this space John. :) x

Now into an Audi A2 (SUZY), Sandra; BLUEY (RS3) and SANDY (TT ragtop) on standby...

Just can't wait to get my hands on SUZY...

Why is it we always want better, better, better; when older can be so much more fun? Maybe it's all down to experience; Sandra? :faint:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and Sandra
Now into an Audi A2 (SUZY), Sandra; BLUEY (RS3) and SANDY (TT ragtop) on standby...

Just can't wait to get my hands on SUZY...

Why is it we always want better, better, better; when older can be so much more fun? Maybe it's all down to experience; Sandra? :faint:

Lmao, you called the A2 Suzy, im rolling my eyes John. With age comes experience and knowledge. Bring it on. :) x

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
Sandra, meet our garden SUZY:

SUZY

She's anyones for a peanut...

Reactions: DAYTONA 500