RS3 vs Golf R400?

A45 looks great.
Just needs to lose the shopping trolley handle spoiler.

I agree. I also wish the exhausts were on the sides of the car instead of the middle. :redface new:

What are people's thoughts? Could the development of the Golf R400 mean the potential upgrade of the RS3 family to include an "RS3 Plus" model?

My thinking is that a 400ps golf would surely strip a stock RS3 of its super-hatch "crown" should it be released. Audi I would guess may counter this by launching a "Plus" version of the new RS3.

Feel free to post your thoughts and knowledge.
How we getting on with this question? Not interested in looks of golf vs rs3... Just interested in the future of the RS3 and what plans people would expect/timeline?

What are people's thoughts? Could the development of the Golf R400 mean the potential upgrade of the RS3 family to include an "RS3 Plus" model?
@GRE57Y - Interesting ...
Wonder if it will push Audi into moving the Clubsport from concept to reality ?
Here's hoping :thumbs up:

Reactions: The Challinor, Wango, RYuill and 2 others
@veeeight ?

Are you sleeping? :shrug: ^

( Golf R400)

No, just napping ;)

It's just speculation about a RS3 Plus, there was lots of speculation about a S3 Plus before.

Besides, I'm currently distracted by the excellent A45 facelift, definitely *the* car of the moment !!!

Reactions: lucas-suisse and Blackwhite
To be fair, it is BEAUTIFUL.

Reactions: Bristle Hound and The Challinor
No, just napping ;)

It's just speculation about a RS3 Plus, there was lots of speculation about a S3 Plus before.

Besides, I'm currently distracted by the excellent A45 facelift, definitely *the* car of the moment !!!
Beauty nap.

Yes. The A45 is looking really nice!

I really wasn't impressed at all with the A45 when I tested it. Interior felt cheap and the noise was nothing special. Handling was good and the seats were supportive, turn in was slightly better than the S3, but I still thought the S3 ticked more boxes for me at far less money. The new one does nothing for me either, opinions eh.

Now, an RS3 saloon...