Not open for further replies.

The Challinor

I knew it existed!

4c2100b2fdf69abdabdba88a86998e04.jpg

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
S3 Mule.

Look at the non existent wheel arch flares!

(Or is the real RS3 also that non-flared :p )

The Challinor

fc31b270495a12a6bb972a42f973b322.jpg
526130d41fbabb00ff85ebc7918fa2fb.jpg

Flared arches my a**e, 8L had proper flared arches compared to the A3's at the time, also wide boy sides as well. Bring it back I say!

The Challinor

I know but I forgot where I saw the photo. Initially wasn't a option in the brochure as well.

glospete

The fact that ACC is available on the RS3 is a tick for it over the TTS (see another thread for this discussion) as ACC is not available on the Mk3 TT at all.

The Challinor

The fact that ACC is available on the RS3 is a tick for it over the TTS (see another thread for this discussion) as ACC is not available on the Mk3 TT at all.

Agreed, but the TT is much better looking then the RS3

The Challinor

glospete

Agreed, but the TT is much better looking then the RS3
Oh yes, the TT gets my vote every time! But I think it is really odd that ACC is not available on the TT but Park Assist is!

The Challinor

Oh yes, the TT gets my vote every time! I think it is really odd that ACC is not available on the TT but Park Assist is!

It is strange, got marked down on NCAP for it as well.

The Challinor

I don't know why we have a sub forum, it's pointless IMO. As a lot of conversation is cross purpose and not just about RS only features

The Challinor

Love it,

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
I don't know why we have a sub forum, it's pointless IMO. As a lot of conversation is cross purpose and not just about RS only features

For some people, it isn't pointless, as they won't like S3 owners contaminating their RS3 talk :p

But you are right, there will be some common themes, eg: Understeer ......

:undwech:

The Challinor

DAYTONA 500

Yes but the title of this topic that you have posted is RS3 WITH ACC YOURE POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION ON PURPOSE JUST TO GET A REACTION THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION MODERATORS .

The Challinor

Oh dear

The Challinor

A moderator already agreed btw

The Challinor

It was moved anyways by another mod by the look of it

T

T-800

Yes but the title of this topic that you have posted is RS3 WITH ACC YOURE POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION ON PURPOSE JUST TO GET A REACTION THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION MODERATORS .

Agreed

Bristle Hound

Staff member
@DAYTONA500 - For some reason you obviously believe @The Challinor has posted this thread in the 8V section to get a reaction, but how wrong you are
If you have a look in the 8V section you will see that this is not the first thread he has created about the 8V RS3 in the 8V section
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/1st-official-8v-rs3-shots.233087/
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rs3-saloon-1-2-confirmed.241154/

Just for your info, one of which was posted over 6 months ago!

TBH I don't see why you find the need to shout (capital letters) to make your point :think:

If we, the Moderators, spent all our time moving threads from the wrong forums / posts from the wrong threads I wouldn't have time to do much else in the day :laugh:

M

monopole

Just because someone's opinion is different, does not
mean they are winding anyone up.

I can't disagree more, it almost seems as though some people do it intentionally just to provoke a thread or person in particular... I'll say no more!

oh, and there are plenty of cross forum threads which I don't really see an issue with, if it's aimed at being sensible and genuine.

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
This thread is beginning to get a whiff of hysteria about it.

Or maybe it's the people, and not the thread ;)

Listeria?

Wisteria?

DAYTONA 500

@DAYTONA500 - For some reason you obviously believe @The Challinor has posted this thread in the 8V section to get a reaction, but how wrong you are
If you have a look in the 8V section you will see that this is not the first thread he has created about the 8V RS3 in the 8V section
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/1st-official-8v-rs3-shots.233087/
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rs3-saloon-1-2-confirmed.241154/

Just for your info, one of which was posted over 6 months ago!

TBH I don't see why you find the need to shout (capital letters) to make your point :think:

If we, the Moderators, spent all our time moving threads from the wrong forums / posts from the wrong threads I wouldn't have time to do much else in the day :laugh:
You're obviously one of their little group as your pathetic posts about having your finger on the button /off the button demonstrates,Challinor hasn't started a topic on the RS3 for weeks and they don't post in the RS3 section there was uproar by them in the 8v section when the administrators created the 8v RS3 section in the CORRECT SECTION (more capitals) Their poison is now being allowed to spread into the RS3 section as V8 has now chirped in with one of his sarcastic comments they are obviously bigger than the forum and to be honest I can't be ***** with the perpetual whining of immature idiots that in some cases have only just passed their test and talk a load of testicles about cars that they have no intention of owning let alone affording,

veeeight

I am a very pretty girl
VCDS Map User
Wait.

I don't understand.

I need testicles to be able to afford a RS3?

:lmfao:

M

monopole

... my time may be near its end here as predicted if that's the case.... I guess that was the intention though, hey ho, we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.