Not open for further replies.

The Challinor

Reaction score
Website
www.businessguysit.com
I knew it existed!

4c2100b2fdf69abdabdba88a86998e04.jpg

S3 Mule.

Look at the non existent wheel arch flares!

(Or is the real RS3 also that non-flared :p )

ACC is part of the driver assistance pack in the configurator

@The Challinor - Isn't this thread in the wrong section? :think:
:D

PS & for an Audi RS car, it has to have big f off arches IMO :thumbs up:

Reactions: The Challinor
The fact that ACC is available on the RS3 is a tick for it over the TTS (see another thread for this discussion) as ACC is not available on the Mk3 TT at all.

I don't know why we have a sub forum, it's pointless IMO. As a lot of conversation is cross purpose and not just about RS only features
@The Challinor - Fair point Chall's :thumbs up:

Finger moving away from the 'Move thread' button now :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Reactions: gamegenie and The Challinor
I don't know why we have a sub forum, it's pointless IMO. As a lot of conversation is cross purpose and not just about RS only features

For some people, it isn't pointless, as they won't like S3 owners contaminating their RS3 talk :p

But you are right, there will be some common themes, eg: Understeer ......

:undwech:

Sometimes, I hate myself :p

Reactions: kanecullen89, Bristle Hound and The Challinor
Yes but the title of this topic that you have posted is RS3 WITH ACC YOURE POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION ON PURPOSE JUST TO GET A REACTION THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION MODERATORS .

Reactions: T-800
A moderator already agreed btw
And that was the right decision,if you want to post anything RS3 related then post it in the correct section where members who have an interest in the RS3 can discuss.:idea:

Reactions: T-800
I moved it. We have an Rs3 section and as this is based on rs3 its appropriate to be in there.

Reactions: 45bvtc and DAYTONA 500
Yes but the title of this topic that you have posted is RS3 WITH ACC YOURE POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG SECTION ON PURPOSE JUST TO GET A REACTION THIS SHOULD BE MOVED TO THE CORRECT SECTION MODERATORS .

Agreed

@DAYTONA500 - For some reason you obviously believe @The Challinor has posted this thread in the 8V section to get a reaction, but how wrong you are
If you have a look in the 8V section you will see that this is not the first thread he has created about the 8V RS3 in the 8V section
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/1st-official-8v-rs3-shots.233087/
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rs3-saloon-1-2-confirmed.241154/

Just for your info, one of which was posted over 6 months ago!

TBH I don't see why you find the need to shout (capital letters) to make your point :think:

If we, the Moderators, spent all our time moving threads from the wrong forums / posts from the wrong threads I wouldn't have time to do much else in the day :laugh:

Reactions: Blackwhite and veeeight
RS3 topics should be in the RS3 section though.

This forum is rapidly turning into a place where all people do is whinge and wind each other up.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500 and monopole
Just because someone's opinion is different, does not
mean they are winding anyone up.

Reactions: veeeight
Just because someone's opinion is different, does not
mean they are winding anyone up.

I can't disagree more, it almost seems as though some people do it intentionally just to provoke a thread or person in particular... I'll say no more!

oh, and there are plenty of cross forum threads which I don't really see an issue with, if it's aimed at being sensible and genuine.

Reactions: DAYTONA 500
This thread is beginning to get a whiff of hysteria about it.

Or maybe it's the people, and not the thread ;)

Listeria?

Wisteria?

This thread is beginning to get a whiff of hysteria about it.

Or maybe it's the people, and not the thread ;)

Listeria?

Wisteria?

I hope it's not contagious ! :confused: :D

Reactions: veeeight
@DAYTONA500 - For some reason you obviously believe @The Challinor has posted this thread in the 8V section to get a reaction, but how wrong you are
If you have a look in the 8V section you will see that this is not the first thread he has created about the 8V RS3 in the 8V section
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/1st-official-8v-rs3-shots.233087/
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/rs3-saloon-1-2-confirmed.241154/

Just for your info, one of which was posted over 6 months ago!

TBH I don't see why you find the need to shout (capital letters) to make your point :think:

If we, the Moderators, spent all our time moving threads from the wrong forums / posts from the wrong threads I wouldn't have time to do much else in the day :laugh:
You're obviously one of their little group as your pathetic posts about having your finger on the button /off the button demonstrates,Challinor hasn't started a topic on the RS3 for weeks and they don't post in the RS3 section there was uproar by them in the 8v section when the administrators created the 8v RS3 section in the CORRECT SECTION (more capitals) Their poison is now being allowed to spread into the RS3 section as V8 has now chirped in with one of his sarcastic comments they are obviously bigger than the forum and to be honest I can't be ***** with the perpetual whining of immature idiots that in some cases have only just passed their test and talk a load of testicles about cars that they have no intention of owning let alone affording,

Reactions: monopole and T-800
Wait.

I don't understand.

I need testicles to be able to afford a RS3?

:lmfao:

Reactions: kanecullen89 and Blackwhite
... my time may be near its end here as predicted if that's the case.... I guess that was the intention though, hey ho, we'll see...

Status
Not open for further replies.