RS3 with LED Upgrade by EM Tuning

HSP

3rd Gear
Reaction score
Hi All,

Picked up my RS3 on Friday and have already completed a small mod with upgrading all of the interior and door lights with LED's from EM Tuning.

It gives the car a different look with brighter and whiter light look than the standard bulbs which are dull.

photo1.jpg

photoc.jpg

photod.jpg

photoe.jpg

photoh.jpg

Very nice! What sort of price are you looking at for the bulbs?

Looks like you've gone for the same colour/spec as me. Only another 4 months to wait :(

Looks like you've gone for the same colour/spec as me. Only another 4 months to wait :(

Hi g5und thanks, it was defiantly worth the wait, time will fly by I'm sure.

If you speak to t8ups he will be able to sort a price out for you. He is well known on the forum he supplies the bulbs for me as he is one of my good mates.

Hi Mate,

the led upgrade pack for the sportback with light pack is £59. this will replace every bulb apart from the red lights on the doors as the led dont really do much in here.

Thanks
Trups

Drop me a PM with your paypal address and i will invoice you, will have detailed specs of bulbs i am supplying.

Thanks
Trups :thumbsup:

The footwell lights look great, definitely need to get myself some!

I met up with Trups last night to fit these interior LED's and safe to say the man Trups is faultless.

So with the light pack now beefed up as it should have been I am really pleased with his hard work.

Can you remind me what bulbs I need to whiten the fog lights????

LEDs are excellent, but that car... just wow!:faint:

I've yet to see one properly.. hope I'm not driving when I do because I'll probably crash! :p