RS4 B7 brakes straight fit on a A4 B8?

Meemo

Reaction score
Can I straight fit RS4 brakes from a B7 onto my A4 B8? What would be involved to get this make this fit?

The centre bore on the RS4 B7 is 57.1 and my B8 is 66.6, it has been mentioned that I would probably change the bells (not sure what that is to be perfectly honest) then the CB would be no issue and can retain my 66.6.

Any one who has done this or knows whats involved, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Front only.I have posted this in the B7 and B8 sections too.

|You can fit the rs4 calipers straight on but need rs5 discs due to the centre bore and the hub offfset

Hi Mate, RS4 Front Disc centre bore is 68mm, the wheel centre bore is 57.1mm. I know this because I just changed the brakes on mine last week and saved an absolute packet in the process, I will be posting details shortly. I appreciate this might not help your situation much, providing the height of the disc is the same...ie the size from the inner braking surface to the face the wheel would bolt onto, then you would only need 1,4mm spigot rings which would probably have to be made specifically for you.

I posted this last year and opted to not buy them, went for engine work instead. But thanks for the replies :)