Rs4 grill gloss with parking sensor brackets

Jamie-S

Reaction score
Anybody point me to one they've just and approve the quality?

Don't want to buy some cheap rubbish

Could the brackets be removed from my original grill and used on a rs4 rep grill?

Check out my link in the modifications link for RS4 Grille. It has an eBay link where I got mine from. £60 from a California and £30 delivery. It also comes with the front parking sensor brackets which are optional to fit. Quality is superb!

Last edited:
Check out my link in the modifications link for RS4 Grille. It has an eBay link where I hit mine from. £60 from a California and £30 delivery. It also comes with the front parking sensor brackets which are optional to fit. Quality is superb!

Is this the grill from tcboverstock?

If so I messaged him and asked if he had any grills in stock with parking sensor brackets and he said no :/

Is this the grill from tcboverstock?

If so I messaged him and asked if he had any grills in stock with parking sensor brackets and he said no :/

That's the one! Funny that. The one I bought didn't mention them in the advert but they came with some.

Any links please? as I'm looking for a non parking sensor RS4 gloss black front grille for my 2009 plate avant

I'm on my ipad and can't link but if you click on the sticky mods thread and look for RS4 grille fitment there is a link there.

Reactions: flipmyflipper