RS4 Grille

To clarify, the actual in-grille camera is standard spec on Aussie s4's, fitted in the OEM S4 grille. Not aware of any other country having it as standard spec.
One then buys an after market RS4 style grille with the camera hole in it (total of 3 holes) and then upon installation of the grille, attaches the OEM camera.
They're a RS4 Style grille, as unsure if the OEM RS4 grille will actually fit in an OEM S4 grille opening. Just saying.

Reactions: Daggerit and Kondax
To clarify, the actual in-grille camera is standard spec on Aussie s4's, fitted in the OEM S4 grille. Not aware of any other country having it as standard spec.
One then buys an after market RS4 style grille with the camera hole in it (total of 3 holes) and then upon installation of the grille, attaches the OEM camera.
They're a RS4 Style grille, as unsure if the OEM RS4 grille will actually fit in an OEM S4 grille opening. Just saying.

Having sat my car next to an RS4 I'd agree with what you're saying about fit. I think that the RS seems to have a different profile when viewed side on so you're stuck having to look for aftermarket options rather than having the chance to go OEM.