Rs4 Honeycomb Grille Problem

M90KKL

Reaction score
Hi all,
Was going to attempt a rs4 grill swap on my B8 A4 however I have front sensors and today noticed a problem..... The front sensors are located in the grill on the standard A4 grill, and the honeycomb grill is different obviously.... What do I do? Help!!

See images attached!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    272.4 KB · Views: 433
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 289
Hope you have not bought that yet? Just bought one for mine with the sensor holders, would have been easier to get one without them but hey ho.

Hope you have not bought that yet? Just bought one for mine with the sensor holders, would have been easier to get one without them but hey ho.

No not got one yet, how much was your one with sensor holders and where did u get it from?

Tcboverstock on eBay sells the mesh rs4 grilles that come with parking sensor brackets although not advertised in the post. That's the seller I bought mine from and recommend in my RS4 Grille fitting guide. Quality of the grille is fantastic.

Tcboverstock on eBay sells the mesh rs4 grilles that come with parking sensor brackets although not advertised in the post. That's the seller I bought mine from and recommend in my RS4 Grille fitting guide. Quality of the grille is fantastic.

I messaged him a few weeks ago and he said he didn't have the ones with front parking sensors.

Razza1 received grill today and it's the real deal. Solid in construction and comes with badge holder and the all important parking distance holders. Looks great, sadly will be working in London for next ten days so will be a couple of weeks before it is on.

Reactions: V6 Quatt
Looks great that grill, think I might buy one myself, is it proper gloss black?

Nope it's MATT black. I like it though.

@ruairi83 Pic off one on the web chap
Btw just seen you last minute yesterday lol ! Looking well old flick indicators don't work so well on these cars

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 244
Reactions: ruairi83
Btw just seen you last minute yesterday lol ! Looking well old flick indicators don't work so well on these cars

@Gaz170 cheer bud.
I seen your plate and recognised from here or rms pictures.
Yeah seen that and did same back with my indicators and fella behind thought I was going left then right lol

Reactions: Gaz170