B9 RS4 no longer available on Audi Config site?

Terminator x

Reaction score
What's going on then? This is what it says if you try to spec one up:

"The new RS 4 Avant
Some of the RS 4 Avant engines are now subject to availability. Please speak to your local Audi Centre for pricing and stock availability matching your requirements."

TX.

Reactions: NevMan
Surely not changing already TX :wtf: Probably related to WLTP

Ha ha no I was just looking to see what the carbon mirrors were as an option and the system just fell over! Afaik the A4 already complies with WLTP?

TX.

All Audi cars are currently subject to availability on the site, not just the RS4. Delays due to WLTP are correct.

All Audi cars are currently subject to availability on the site, not just the RS4. Delays due to WLTP are correct.
RS4 complies already though but Audi pulled plug on whole site?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

RS4 complies already though but Audi pulled plug on whole site?

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Correct. When I last checked the configurator was still working though just every model had the same disclaimer when selected.

Bear in mind that whilst the RS4 may comply it still needs to compete for a build slot, so if production is backed up across the range then it may affect availability of build slot allocations to dealers.

Last edited:
Reactions: NevMan and Terminator x
Currently the only S or RS models you can order are the S3 or the SQ7. Think this is all due to the WLTP. Below link is the dealers ordering site and shows what model year each one is. If it’s not on there you can’t order it.

http://dcc-1.audi.de/controller?event-new-conf=1&mandant=dcc-uk-audi

That's wierd, the S3 shows up on the above link, which has the 310 PS S tronic option.

However, you can't order the Golf R 310 PS due to WLTP. Same engine?

Confused

I was in my main dealer yesterday and got told the the same thing. 6 months minimum builds due to WLTP this was on the S4 and RS4. There is very little 'new stock' and what is left is fairly basic spec.