RS4 Pedals

Dilligaf-UK

Chugging along
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Would anyone know the part numbers for the RS4 Pedals and Footrest like these on eBay - item no: 260780244152 ??

Get the feeling that the prices are being inflated, so want to see what the dealers in the UK are likely to charge.

I bought/won mine (b7 rs4)last year complete with pedal box fo £78 inc P&p.The pedals/covers are a pain to fit.I let mine sit in boiling water for half an hour and with a little washing up liquid forced them on. I'm still looking to buy the footrest but as you have already stated,still a little to much at the moment.

Here is a set without the footrest....A4 RS4 stainless steel pedal set Genuine Audi RHD ONLY | eBay UK

Last edited:
Don't s'pose you fancy popping them back off to check the part numbers do you! LMAO

You will have a shock when you price at dealer, i paid £90 for mine with footrest, that price from Germany is not bad, little tip use a hairdryer when fitting and for removing the old ones was actualy easier than i was expecting

£90 is better than the Germany price - especially when you add in the postage and the delivery time.

Just need the part numbers now!

you dont need part numbers juts pull a rs4 reg from the bay
call dealer and tell him what you need
good luck on dealer price there ££££££££££££££££££

£90 is better than the Germany price - especially when you add in the postage and the delivery time.

Just need the part numbers now!

£90 was secondhand price from memory they were at least a couple of hundred from the dealer, but would be interesting to see as their prices do seem to change daily!

I think they're about £140 from the dealers... I paid about £110 from Germany including postage.

warm water + hairdryer = highly recommended!

And no, I'm NOT taking them off to check part numbers!!