RS4 pedals.................

Greeny233

It's all about the V8.
Reaction score
................are the most difficult, annoying and frustrating mod I have fitted to my Audi.
If you are thinking of fitting them to your A4 then seriously consider having someone else fit them for you. I should have known when I had to cut the old rubbers off that getting the new ones on was going to be difficult. The throttle pedal was the easiest but only because I had to remove the pedal to fit it.
They do look good tho :eek:)

d03191d6a46abdd89df47ece25e3cdd2.jpg

a7a09d84ec348defb1fc5fc6e407f63e.jpg

and yes I know it needs hoovering.

Ive just fitted these not so long ago ! The trick is to soak them in boiling water for a min or two ! This will soften the rubbers !

i thought they were quite easy to fit
as above boiling water

Anyone got part numbers? Audi quoting me 200 for the lot!
I've heard it's actually closer to 80, so maybe Audi quoted me for the entire pedals?

Last edited:
Looks nice but not sure if i want to splash the cash on them.

Genuine Mats next on your list Greeny ;)

Yep I paid £75:00 for mine including the footrest part number is 8E2064205.

Andi - yep I think so, the current mats are "quality tailored" items from eBay.

I was only teasing greeny but thanks for reply. Will have look in scrappy am assuming its the same across the A4 range ,
What is it holding it in two screws ? I see the holes but as I say it's missing !
Might go for the Rs4 kit you have done

Fallmonk - just one screw at the top and then just push the footrest up as it is hooked on.

Agreed it was very frustrating when i did it. I tried boiling water, fairy liquid, string and brute force when i did it.

My footrest was missing when i got my car, and ive seen loads of cars with them missing since. Common problem id say.

Look good though!

Yea they can be tough believe it or not hairspray just slips them on as it's really slippy

Could I trouble anyone to dig out their invoice/receipt so I can get the part numbers please?
Don't want to confuse my local Audi shop too much ;-)
Thanks.

Could I trouble anyone to dig out their invoice/receipt so I can get the part numbers please?
Don't want to confuse my local Audi shop too much ;-)
Thanks.

I've got my old set going spare from when I sold my S4 if you want them Aligod. Including foot rest.

Not being funny but why would you buy the above for £99!
When the people above them have told us the parts out of a dealer is £75!

thats the way of the bay my friend!
people have cottoned on to look for cheap bits and bobs on ebay first as its "usually" a cheap bet!
this applies to cupra front splitters for example, pretty cheap from seat, but cost more on ebay!
a bit of research and common sense always pays off, as you have just discovered! :salute:

thats the way of the bay my friend!
people have cottoned on to look for cheap bits and bobs on ebay first as its "usually" a cheap bet!
this applies to cupra front splitters for example, pretty cheap from seat, but cost more on ebay!
a bit of research and common sense always pays off, as you have just discovered! :salute:

Exactamondo!

Hi mate ,
I might be intrested in your pedals IF aligod doesnt want them .
let me know what he says and much you want for them if he doesnt want them .
mick

Hi Mick, Aligod went for them I'm afraid.

Sam

Reactions: AliGod78
No problem mate he asked first ,
Hope they go on easy ,
Now if Aligod doesn't want his footrest now he has a shiny Rs one I could find it a good home lol :)

One of the plastic bits on the back of mine is broken, so it does move a bit. If you want it, it's yours. I'm at ADI this year... are you coming?

Hi Mick, you should have the rest tomorrow - you'll need a screw though, I had to re-use mine on the car.
Any ****** hell, they were a real ***** to get on huh! :keule:
Throttle wasn't so bad, but clutch and break. I ended up soaping them up, and boiling them and then literally standing and twisting on them to get them on!

Hate to bring an old thread back but I read this thinking you're all pussies they'll be an easy fit, two hours later I've given up, my car's having a service next week at Audi and hopefully the (sucker) mechanic won't charge extra for fitting these.

Anyone wanting RS4 pedals should consider saving the time and cash getting screw in's e.g: Sport Foot MT Pedals Plate For AUDI A4 B6 B7 B8 A5 A6 A8 A7 Q5 2010 2011 2012 | eBay
Look pretty OEM even if they are Chinese wannabes

Those screw on pedals look ghastly! Pedals like the genuine Audi ones are a bit of a pig to fit at times but once you have done a few sets there easy to do. The key is some lube like WD-40 and just get on with it.