RS4 Pedals

1wheelonly

cabriolet
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
At last they have arrived, a bit of a battle to get them on but pleased with the results.
dead man on order, hopefully due tomorrow, ( cheers pjmspeedy )
anyone know if there easy to fit, anything to look out for.

DSC03142.jpg

Awesome, love these pedals.

How much if i may?

Might just steal my dads see if he notices.

Think you can pick them up for about £60 from the Mighty Bay...

Awesome, love these pedals.

How much if i may?

Think you can pick them up for about £60 from the Mighty Bay...

with the rate at the moment there a bit more than that, especially with the postage.

speedy has orderd me the dead man, so saving on the postage for that aswell works out cheeper than buying the lot from germany, plus i get it straight away, thanks again pjm

they were a pig to get on though.

speedy has orderd me the dead man, so saving on the postage for that aswell works out cheeper than buying the lot from germany, plus i get it straight away, thanks again pjm

No worries mate. Your welcome......plus you know the drill :beerchug:

Is Mark going to join us this time ?

60!!! right nicking them from my dads black edition a4 it is then. company car so meh :D

they were a pig to get on though.
I struggled like I've never struggled before fitting mine!.....till my dad came up with the bright idea of putting them in a cup of boiling water to soften the rubber up!!

It worked a treat and they just slipped on afterwards!!

The dead pedals easy....just a couple of screws holding it on, once there out, it slides upwards IIRC, and the new one just slides on.

At last they have arrived, a bit of a battle to get them on but pleased with the results.
dead man on order, hopefully due tomorrow, ( cheers pjmspeedy )
anyone know if there easy to fit, anything to look out for.

DSC03142.jpg

Looking good there. Re the dead pedal, when you're undoing the bolt at the top, keep your hand behind to catch the M6 nut, otherwise you run the risk of it disappearing behind the carpet. Not too much of a big deal though, they're only cheap from your local DIY shop, just annoying as can be avoided.

I took f00kin ages trying to get my RS4 pedals to stick. Couldn't get them to clip over properly on the S4, so ended up trimming a small amount off underneath and then bonding them in place. Much better.

they are a pig, manage to get mine on ok in the end along with the sore finger tips.

marc1, ive herd of a few people on about the small nut behind the deadman, ive put mine on now and didnt even have one, mine was a screw head, like a self tap that went into one of those metal clips that takes the thread, hence no nut or bolt, easy fit.
looks much better now, very please with the end results.

I took f00kin ages trying to get my RS4 pedals to stick. Couldn't get them to clip over properly on the S4, so ended up trimming a small amount off underneath and then bonding them in place. Much better.

Just heat them up with a hair dryer, works a treat. :)

they are a pig, manage to get mine on ok in the end along with the sore finger tips.

marc1, ive herd of a few people on about the small nut behind the deadman, ive put mine on now and didnt even have one, mine was a screw head, like a self tap that went into one of those metal clips that takes the thread, hence no nut or bolt, easy fit.
looks much better now, very please with the end results.

Haha, lucky that!