RS4 rear anti roll bar

You only need two of these Bushing Brackets (Part #8E0511439) as it's been duplicated in the list......I did it last month for £142 from mjr901 in the Parts Request Section.

I can't say how much better it handles on stock suspension as I fitted coilovers at the same time. But it does oversteer a little now when pushed hard.

Front bushies plus brackets
Rear RS4 ARB + all bushies brackets and bolts + power steering fluid - £180
They will came Friday so Saturday will be day in the garage !

7649d50af008c84a215e4207b5bdf82e.jpg

Yeah this is list with prices but not took them as they need to be ordered !
Waiting them Friday .
East Kent Audi in Canterbury gave me same price for Rs4 Arb so i order them from Maidstone Audi

You only need two of these Bushing Brackets (Part #8E0511439) as it's been duplicated in the list......I did it last month for £142 from mjr901 in the Parts Request Section.

I can't say how much better it handles on stock suspension as I fitted coilovers at the same time. But it does oversteer a little now when pushed hard.
Yeah i saw that they are two times so been ordered only 2 !
Any advice -? Any special tricks for fitting ?

To be honest the hardest part was getting the new ARB over the exhaust......I just dropped the brackets that are next to the tailpipes with a trolley jack supporting the weight of the exhaust. Make a note of which way you took the old one off and slide the new one in.

I fastened the ARB back onto the chassis and then onto the drop links. I don't even recall having to raise the hub/trailing arms to reconnect it to the drop links.....but that maybe because of the shorter stroke of the coilovers.

It was a lot easier than some others I've done in the past.

d6623bd98353a0534ae31a7d4b69d5cf.jpg

Preaty simple after all your threads and advices!
Thanks a lot !
I think car is a bit higher after this - is it possible if i did tide up the track rod ends when car is in the air ?
Thanks again

Yes I think that maybe why it's a little higher as I supported my rear hubs when I tightened everything back up on mine so it was at normal ride height.

It won't take long to undo the droplinks and tighten them back up with the hubs supported.