RS4 rear diffuser - S-line 2.0tdi 140 bumper

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
As the title suggest will an RS4 rear exhaust diffuser fit into my diesel S-line bumper?

I am booking in shortly for the RS4 exhaust so have to change my diffuser but thought the Rs4 one will look better than the S4

not a direct fit
but anything can be done

the s4 is a direct fit tho

How far off is it Bez? Think I might just stick to S4 to save hassle.

its quite alot of work
i didnt think it was worth he hastle

Don't think I'll bother, I think the rs4 diffuser will be too deep and too long, I'm not a hassle kind of guy ha ha, easy option. I might not be bothering at all now as exhausts Uk have just given me a second quote of £450.

Was told £300 before Xmas!!!!

Don't think I'll bother, I think the rs4 diffuser will be too deep and too long, I'm not a hassle kind of guy ha ha, easy option. I might not be bothering at all now as exhausts Uk have just given me a second quote of £450.

Was told £300 before Xmas!!!!

i know tham at exhaust uk very very well
what have thay quoted you for
who quoted matt or pete ?

The first quote I honestly don't remember but this quote of £450 is from a guy called Adam Carr, I have had work done there before and they were reLly good and reasonably priced but £450 seems abit much for a cat back.

**** adam
always ask for matt say lee with black audi told you to call
infact tell me what you want and ill call hawleys the manages is a good mate and the stainless guy is very good if not better that e uk
there in sheff bout an extra 10 mins drive from e uk

I have the 2.0tdi 140 with the single exit exhaust, I will get the exhaust hanger, heat shield and rear diffuser so I just want the exhaust changing to an RS4 replica, slightly bigger bore pipe work is fine and if it's a bit louder great but nothing major as it's diesel.
If you cN get me a quote mate I'll go wherever you recommend.

I'll Pm you my number if you could let me know that would be awesome mate thanks.

right so you need
cat back y section 2 back boxes and end pipes
your geting the hanger bolts heatshield and screws and difuser
do you want the tailpipes in black or chrome
black look good just had mine done

Yeah mate that all sound about right, I'll have the pipes in chrome please.

You got any pics of yours now there black?

not had chance to clean it up but you get the idea
IMGP0979.jpg

IMGP0978.jpg

IMGP0977.jpg

How do they make them black? swapped them for black ones or paint / treat them?

Looks good though mate, i like them, suits your black beauty!

powder coat

right matt from e uk just got back to me £425
waiting for chris from other place to get back to me
when questioned about price as i had 1 done in october for £360
he said its down to the vat and stainless prices

I expect its gone up abit with VAT and stainless prices but from £300 - £450 in 3 months? I dont want it doing badly enough to pay silly money for it but I had accepted £300 as a reasonable price.

I appreciate you trying anyway mate, might have to just get a 170bhp or TFSI exhaust and swap it.

You must of thrown some right money at your car!! :)

right chris has quoted £350 all in
but realy could do with seeing car and leting you decide on the tailpipes you want so hes got them in stock
the stainless guy up there is very good tho
iv started to use him insted of e uk just cos of the time he puts into the detail etc

iv put a lot into my car but i know the right ppl and i dont get ripped off on labour and always source my own parts

Last edited:
£350 is a good price mate, i can manage that. what is the company called? i might be able to pop down on saturday so he can see the car. im waiting on some alloys to sell on ebay so i have some spare funds but ill def get it done at £350 then hopefully my remap.

motec

the address is on the link the manager is called chris
it says the manager is andy on the site but hes long gone
if you go in ask for chris tell him lee sent you

Sorry to hijack an old thread but will the TFSI twin exit fit directly onto the 140 tdi with the exception of the valance ?

will what fit ?

I want to put the twin exit 2.0T exhaust on my single exit 2.0Tdi single exit but unsure if the diameter of the exhaust is the same to swap or any other problems i will find ?

No it will fit but will need a little persuasion at there is no join so you need to cut!

bez I was wanting to know what rear diffuser do you have on your car? Just I was looking at doing the same as you and fancied the double, double exhaust,
Cheers