RS4 rims or deep dish rims?

Jee

Reaction score
Hey all...am new to the forum and am looking for some advice.

I recently bought my audi a3 5dr 1.8T Sport and am doing few mods to it so it looks slick as it looks very dull and normal. Have upgraded the rear lights to newer look, HIDs on their way & fitted JOM coilovers today (budget coili's - I know but their the best budget one's). My next mod is the wheels...I can't seem to decide on what alloys to buy.....RS4 replicas or any decent deep dish alloys.

I am on a bit of a budget so RS4 Rep are probably the way to go but what would look good? What do you guys think?

Also when I dropped the Audi, the sump was getting scraped so I had to decrease the drop. Does that mean I can't DUB the car?

Thanks

Jee

:sign_welcome: to the forum Jee.
What deep dish were you thinking off? Got any photo's? RS4 alloys do look nice mind,Livewire and A3Tom have some nice RS4 alloys on there A3. Here a link to Tom car http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=76068
They look like really good quailty and the design wkd. Some reps are really poor quailty and flat but there design is more curved like original RS4 alloys.

Ashley

hello and welcome to the site

Yeh I saw Tom's but I think Im going to go with Reptor245's style....old RS4 rims. My next question....17's or 18's? and I don't know anything about this ET35 and ET38 stuff....I aint got a clue what that even means so you could educate me and advise me.

Yeh I saw Tom's but I think Im going to go with Reptor245's style....old RS4 rims. My next question....17's or 18's? and I don't know anything about this ET35 and ET38 stuff....I aint got a clue what that even means so you could educate me and advise me.

That style still nice mind. I'd go for 18" looks much better than 17" think most people would agree on that. If im being honest mate i dont really know that much regarding wheel widths and offsets. And rather not give you the wrong information. So another member have to help you out there. I think ET35 will fit your A3. Sorry cant be much of help

Ashley

the offset of the wheel (et) is the distance between the center line of the wheel to the hub face where it mount to to the car. so the higher the et the further in the wheel will be in relation to the car. ET33 is what the standard offset is for the 5x100 old styleee rs4's

Yeah I saw the deep dish rs4 rims...I've got to order them from Florida and to be honest I can't wait that long. I spoke to TSG Wheels (East London) and they said they can get me brand new RS4 Replicas including tyres for £500 (I haggled it down from £550) and I can get it next day. I need the car looking decent before next week (my engagement - that's why I bought a 5 door).

My HIDs have arrived so they will be fitted this Saturday.

Thanks for the help guys