Rs4 wheels on rs3

Different offset I think mate, you could always add spacers though.

Both have a PCD of 5x112 dont they?

Dont see why they wouldnt fit with spacers at all but they'd need to be hefty if you work out the details which ive guessed tbh.

RS4 et45- 8.5j ?
RS3 et50- 8j?

Means the inner clearance is 53mm less and they'll sit 27mm further under the arch if i've used the calculator correctly.

Not knocking it, but out of curiosity why would you want rs4 wheels on the rs3?

if I got spacers they should fit?

They are a different offset to the A3 / RS3 and will stick out of the arch more by around 7mm I think (50 - 43), but that may be just OK.

Spacers will make it worse

Then there's the width of the actual wheel (the RS3 is 8J or 8.5J) - I'm sure the RS4 is probably wider, which will make them stick out even further than the offset alone.

Might need spiggot rings too, since pretty sure the RS4 will have 66.whatever mm hubs and the RS3 is 57.1mm

Not knocking it, but out of curiosity why would you want rs4 wheels on the rs3?

There a set of mtm wheels on eBay I was looking at for the rs3 but they for a rs4 that why I was wondering if they will fit if not then I will just leave them. But it starting to sound as if it more work just to get them fitted ( even if they do fit)

Both have a PCD of 5x112 dont they?

Dont see why they wouldnt fit with spacers at all but they'd need to be hefty if you work out the details which ive guessed tbh.

RS4 et45- 8.5j ?
RS3 et50- 8j?

Means the inner clearance is 53mm less and they'll sit 27mm further under the arch if i've used the calculator correctly.

prob best just to leave it and get a new set then that fit the rs3 correctly from mtm