RS4's A8's or just plain old 17" Competition Rims?

simondavidr

Reaction score
Am thinking of upgrading my wheels as all 4 tyres need replacing soon and i can't help thinking its a logical time to make that move.

I REALLY like the A8 rims - does anyone have pic of them on A3?? The RS4's look sweet and we know that coz everyone has em - but have been drawn to the polished comp wheels for sometime but can't help feeling 17's are jst too small.................... HELP/OPINIONS????

If i get A8's or RS4's they will be 19's with a small drop and before anyone asks i am not too bothered about how bling the A8's look as i think they are a nice rim.

Any pics opinions or abuse would be welcomed!!!!

Cheers

BigT

T.....go to South West Tyres in Clevedon.....they've got the A8 style wheels there in stock about £1300 inc tyres and all the other gubbins. They'll put the rims next to your motor, so you can see what they look like too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ronny your pretty local then!! I actually live in Weston (just don't like to admit very often!!!!) yeah i found the ones on ebay but was gonna take a run upto SWT to see what they looked like. I have this real thing about wheels and the colour of the car..................... is it just me or does anyone else think that some wheels look [censored] on some coloured cars and awesome on another. If i could get a photo of my actual car i spose i could ask someone nicely to photoshop some 19" A8's onto it!!!!!!

BigT

Looks like you have been doing some weird and wonderful things with your dash - FAIR PLAY TO YOU!!!! looks really smart even factory like - was it hard?? Would love flush mounted screen in my dash................ oh the possibilities.