RS5 Grill

Benji315

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know the part number for the black honeycomb RS5 grill (Without quattro wording), trying to source one currently that's not a chinese fake.

Thanks! :)

Reactions: SimonAshley
Hi all,

Does anyone know the part number for the black honeycomb RS5 grill (Without quattro wording), trying to source one currently that's not a chinese fake.

Thanks! :)

Also been looking as not sure I like the standard grill having silver slats.

Also not a fan of the RS with quattro on the grill.

Was considering getting the standard grill sprayed or wrapped in black leaving the silver outside edge

I've had mine wrapped but had a look at the RS5 yesterday and that grill is miles better!

Hopefully someone knows the part number or someone who can get it

If it's anything like the B8/B8.5 model, the genuine grill from Audi will set you back the best part of £800....

I had an aftermarket RS grill on my old B8 A5 and it was honestly no different to the genuine ones I see on the RS5. The chrome edge can be hit or miss, but the black edition looks near identical...

I would wait till Xenonz.co.uk have the B9 RS grill and get from them, as they have always been highly rated, and it will only cost about £250.

Xenonz quoted me as end of Feb if anyones interested, still can't find the original audi OEM part though

Just ring an Audi service station or show up and ask.

Apparently they don't give out part numbers and it doesn't fit a A5/S5

Good work, thanks mate.

What's the general rule of thumb though, would an RS5 one fit? Xenonz have said end of Feb for the copy

Good work, thanks mate.

What's the general rule of thumb though, would an RS5 one fit? Xenonz have said end of Feb for the copy

There’s an ongoing thread on another forum about the fit. Also check out YouTube. Issue is with aluminum bumper that needs to be cut to accommodate. As well as a new mount for the front facing camera if you have Prestige pkg.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aftermarket ones coming end of Feb supposedly, ****** hope so!

Check out @Fresh_Mods_UK on Instagram they sell various RS grilles, fantastic quality & fast delivery!:icon thumright:

Check out @Fresh_Mods_UK on Instagram they sell various RS grilles, fantastic quality & fast delivery! :icon thumright:

There’s an ongoing thread on another forum about the fit. Also check out YouTube. Issue is with aluminum bumper that needs to be cut to accommodate. As well as a new mount for the front facing camera if you have Prestige pkg.
Is this of any help?
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/b9-s4-grille-to-rs4-style-grille.350735/
I read the S5 section regularly as the S4/S5 share s-o-o much.
The removal of the aluminium bumper has me confused though???
Also, 'quattro' is an extra cost option or the it comes with the grille, but normally has to be mounted, depending on the type.

Note that their grilles do not cater if your vehicle is fitted with the PC camera that is located within the grille, immediately under the 'OOOO'.
Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the 'Chinese fakes' and I would suggest that probably some of the 'so called' branded grilles come out of the back door of that same Chinese factory, with a sizeable profit. In addition, I understand the RS4 grille will not fit a S4, so it may be similiar with RS5/S5.

That one doesn't have the Audi badges either and you can't put them on, no thank you!

Anybody out one of these Chinese RS5 grilled on there S5? Pics if possible.
I put an RS4 grille on my B8 A4 and build quality was excellent.

I want one, they have them on ali etc, just not paying the £400 they currently want

You’d be able to fit the badge. Might need some thinking about but it would work.

I’ll look to get one as don’t think they made the front aggressive enough for the power/dynamics of the car.