RS5 problems to look out for

MrAudi

Hi,
im considering buying a new RS5 convertable and as the title says what problems/snags should i be aware of, I'm coming from an RS3 which is well know for its flaws, also what options are on peoples want list when/if they were to spec a new RS5??

DAYTONA 500

Toby,front and rear parking sensors with rear view camera,B&O sound system,20" alloys ,Tech pack high and adaptive cruise is good .,I wouldn't spec the buckets as they don't look right in a convertible and the Super Spors seats are really comfortable and supportive and look great.

CraigI

I've got a Suzuka RS5 (the proper one with a metal (or glass) roof) on order with -

Sports Pack (20" v spokes / sports exhaust / sports suspension / dynamic steering)
Bucket seats
Panoramic roof
Black pack
Privacy glass
Electric folding mirrors
B&O

Naturally these are the best options!!!!

Should have it in around 3 or 4 weeks.

Swanny356

Nice motor!

Colour is going to get the debate going, both body and roof as combination has to work.

I'd do the folding mirrors, adaptive cruise and reverse cam; depends what you want to spend for other toys really!

Other than that spend the money upgrading the alarm on the garage, please say you won't leave it out?

MrAudi

Nice motor!

Colour is going to get the debate going, both body and roof as combination has to work.

I'd do the folding mirrors, adaptive cruise and reverse cam; depends what you want to spend for other toys really!

Other than that spend the money upgrading the alarm on the garage, please say you won't leave it out?

unfortunately i do not have a garage, as for colour i am know for bold statements so......be prepared

Av4nt

surely it ahs to be blue of some form!! Nogaro, sprint or mugello for this car :)

Swanny356

Same colour as the famous brick road and it'll get my vote.

No garage and RS5 Cab; you're braver than me!

Can't wait to see what spec you settle on.

Good luck with the sleepless nights.

MrAudi

that is what you have insurance & gap for....... as for colour it will be one of the following, i did say i like to be different & stand out from the rest

1695_549927018373337_335033923_n.jpg 532898_566719330027439_415619190_n.jpg 602231_549969915035714_1672045917_n.jpg

JG51 AUD

Orange one looks awesome, IMO. :thumbs up:

Swanny356

Not the purple for me but I wouldn't kick the other two out of the garage.

Just been on the configurator and love the Gomera grun colour.

Forgot to mention the sports pack and adaptive cruise esp if you do motorway miles.

Swanny356

You decided yet?

Pink with cream leather perhaps? :wtf:

MrAudi

You decided yet?

Pink with cream leather perhaps? :wtf:

How did you know my colour combo??

It is slowly looking more like going in a different direction as deals not good enough at moment, will probably look again winter when there practically begging people to buy convertibles