RS5 Sportsback

it already exists....just another segment to cover sales against panamera and other brands 4-door speed machines
SUV's are taking centre stage from now on with performance versions of those becoming more and more popular....most people I think now find an "estate car" ridiculously old-fashioned (not me)

Reactions: RS4B5
OOPS! Correct. Sorry...Grrr!

Really? RS, not S. More info, please?
01-2019-Audi-RS5-NYIAS-KBB.jpg

The RS5 coupe isnt selling particularly well by all accounts but the RS4 is flying out. I think this will do very well and the coupe will see a further drop off in sales.

The RS5 coupe isnt selling particularly well by all accounts but the RS4 is flying out. I think this will do very well and the coupe will see a further drop off in sales.

It's not a massive step up from the S5 in all honesty. Whereas the RS4 looks miles better than the S4... Plus us Audi lot love a good fast wagon (Estate) Excitingly awaiting the RS6 coming later this year.

It's not a massive step up from the S5 in all honesty. Whereas the RS4 looks miles better than the S4... Plus us Audi lot love a good fast wagon (Estate) Excitingly awaiting the RS6 coming later this year.

Well said. The RS4 has that extra cool factor by being the Avant doesnt it and loads of practicality thrown in - just seems a lot more appealing somehow.

I would like to have a go in an RS5 or RS4 out of curiosity - my S5 is at around 415bhp so I dont think there would be much of a difference really especially when you factor in price differences.

Well said. The RS4 has that extra cool factor by being the Avant doesnt it and loads of practicality thrown in - just seems a lot more appealing somehow.

I would like to have a go in an RS5 or RS4 out of curiosity - my S5 is at around 415bhp so I dont think there would be much of a difference really especially when you factor in price differences.

Yes it sure does, I'm certainly looking at an Avant after my current S5 returns in a few years, best work harder so it can an RS :D perfect excuse for a family car.

You could always go for a test drive to see if it's any different.