rs6 brake help required

s3_sid

Reaction score
hi guys I'm after a bit of help my c6 rs6 is in need of a new set of disc's all round, i was thinking of trying to swap them for the c7 wave items which i believe are the same size ? does anyone has access to technical specs of both items and if they are just a direct replacement , many thanks in advance

Cheers bud I have the part numbers just needing to find if they fit ! I'm struggling to get a technical drawing and don't want to waste £700 if they are not right

Reactions: voorhees
Cheers bud I have the part numbers just needing to find if they fit ! I'm struggling to get a technical drawing and don't want to waste £700 if they are not right
Doh ok I'll keep on searching

Cheers , iv been Looking my self I didn't know if anyone at a main dealers had any more info or if they had both could have a look for me I'd imagine they are the same, but I don't want to risk it

i have made some progress the original spec is 390x36 and the width from the wheel mating face to the back of the disc is 59.7mm

the c6 rs6 part number is 4F0615301L and that is the above specs or so i am led to believe
the c7 part number is 4G0615301E this is also 390x36 just need to check the offset of the disc is correct but struggling to find any info !

after that i need to find the rear parts number and sizes i have the c6 rs6 part number as 4F0615601H and they are 356X28MM
just need to get the spec of the c7 items ,

also if anyone is interested i may have been able to secure a cheap source for them in Europe due to the strength of the euro it works out very competitive and are genuine parts supplied