• RS6 C6

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • RS4 B7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

waring192

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not been on the forum in years. I used to have a Audi 8p S3 Sportback with Revo Stage 2+, KW 3 coilovers, H&R Anti roll bars, BBK 19" Alloys and all the options apart from the buckets:

IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Didn't want to sell it but I was starting to do lots and lots of commuting so changed to a Golf MK5 GT TDI for a while and then started managing our estate up North so bought a Nissan Navara.

Anyhow, things have changed now and I'm keeping more local and have bought a van as have been developing property for a while now.

Im on the lookout for a RS6 C6 with a top budget of £22,000. Found a few for around that price with around 70K on the clock. Just wondering what I should be looking for regarding buying one. I know the running costs will be a lot but Im happy with that.

I would go for a RS4 B7 but as always I will want more power and a simple remap wouldn't do much on it. Plus I have a Black Labrador now who has just been for stud so I get pick of the litter mid August so need something with a large boot:

Il pop a poll up to see what peoples opinion are regarding RS6 C6 and RS4 B7 to get more feedback!

02d7c5b357.jpg

Cheers

PS, would like either to be in Blue!

Would also be interested in any information with regards to this mate as Im also on the lookout for an RS6 around the same budget as you.

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I am almost certain now of trading in the S4 for a 2009 RS6 with 76K on the clock which comes with 1 yr warranty with a maximum claim cover of £3000

Any advise on this, The car dont have ceramic brakes which brings the maintenance down. are the DRC's issues on these models

Stu

I am almost certain now of trading in the S4 for a 2009 RS6 with 76K on the clock which comes with 1 yr warranty with a maximum claim cover of £3000

Any advise on this, The car dont have ceramic brakes which brings the maintenance down. are the DRC's issues on these models

Stu

From what I've been reading yes they do have DRC issues. If I get one I was planning on putting the car on coilovers