RS6 on the A465 heads of the valley rd - own up who was it...

HerefordQuattro

Reaction score
'coz i got blown away lol

On the way down to Swansea this morning and saw a rather tasty looking A6 (C5) followed me off roundabout on the A465 and that's when i noticed that his arches were a bit wider than mine!!! swiftly moved over when i could and watched him dissapear at warp speed.

Respect

I want 1:crying:

watched him dissapear at warp speed.
We don't hang about!

I find it amusing when power bikes accelerate off after a roundabout on a dual carriageway, and they then look in there mirrors to find me right on their ****! Deceptively quick these cars!

Mine is no slug, with 180bhp and a lot of torque it doesn't hang about but the RS went past as if i were in reverse!
Good fun playing with superbikes if you got the cajones, obviously duel carriageway is no good for me so i tend to keep my toe in while using the 4 wheel drive round sweeping A-road bends and watching them try and keep their knees down while bouncing off potholes!

I kept up with an RS6 the other day. Twas easy.

(I was sat in the back).

Hi was the rs6 blue if so guilty as charged as been back and for to swansea quite a lot and i live in aberdare had car since may just had new drc valve and new shock plus big service not much change out of £2000 and with 450bhp and 2 turbos not alot will catch it best thing about it is the sound.Brings a big grin every time i use it oh as to bikes had a aprilia rsv 1000 but this thing is frighting quick.I am new to the site.

Hi was the rs6 blue if so guilty as charged as been back and for to swansea quite a lot and i live in aberdare had car since may just had new drc valve and new shock plus big service not much change out of £2000 and with 450bhp and 2 turbos not alot will catch it best thing about it is the sound.Brings a big grin every time i use it oh as to bikes had a aprilia rsv 1000 but this thing is frighting quick.I am new to the site.

It was blue and i'd be supprised if anything would catch it