RS6 prices .

mickel5

Reaction score
Only recently a friend of took his A6 2.4 for a service , saw an RS6 avant in the showroom and soon after purchased it , what an amazing machine !! I decided to look at a few for sale in the papers . Why are there so many for sale especially under six months old ? Is it the servicing costs , major service every 10000 miles including spark plugs or is it the lack of a spare wheel !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

Well you may be right , but less then a year old and nearly twenty percent off , it makes the RS4 a more viable proposition in regards to depriciation at least .
Apparantly fuel consumption is seriously crap on the RS6 .But you soon forget all that when you are in the cockpit !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
mickel5 said:
.But you soon forget all that when you are in the cockpit !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes u do lol

[ QUOTE ]
Plus private buyers have bought them at the head of the waiting list, and sold on to try to make money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like Me!! Glad I sold mine when I did as I made rather than lost 20% ..... phew! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sorry im new..but exactly how much is the RS6 and is it very hard to purchase one (ie..availability)

£57-58k. It seems there are now loads i.e. most dealers have one in stock.

[Edit]
Just read elsewhere that there are only about 30 odd left and production seems to be coming to (or maybe even has) an end.[/edit]

I think you will find the standard tyres for the RS6 are about £350.00 each , as for the Audi offer , I suppose it depends on how many miles you cover per year .

[ QUOTE ]
mickel5 said:
I think you will find the standard tyres for the RS6 are about £350.00 each

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're an idiot and don't shop around.
You can get Toyo or Pirelli 255/35/19Z's for £200 each without even haggling.