RS6

JamesA3

Reaction score
Stood next to one at the dealers today for the first time and all I can say is wow its
amazing, the sheer presence of it is unbelievable.

Has anybody driven one that could comment on it?

oh and I like the RS6 on the calipers

Monstrous ride!

You know the power is there, but you just sit back and smile. Very few cars can touch you, so you drive with a super ego. The ride is great, too. Comfortable and firm. Tight car all around!

i drive them everytime they come in for a service. and they are unbelievable. but then again i dont have a bill for over 3k on a 40k svc 4tyres and front discs and pads. then fuel economy of 10mpg after a little roadtest. to bed the breaks in of course.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Saw 1 yesterday in black..its amazing...love the break pads ...with the RS6 logo on them /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Do these fit on an A3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I imagine to run one you would need to be on a six figure salary though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
James M said:
I hope you don't think I'm being rude but what do you do for a living?

your car must be a dream to drive

[/ QUOTE ]

James,

Not at all. My regular job is as a Sales Manager for a large American Software Company, plus i have my own company that from time to time gets involved in fairly general IT Consultancy.

I've pasted a link to a write up i did on my RS6 a couple of weeks ago when i took the Beat for a run at VMAX down at Bruntingthorpe.

http://www.rs246.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=46519

great write up, wouldn't mind seeing the footage of the day some superb cars there

I hate to think what kind of mpg you get though