RS7 grill options

Bishop187

Reaction score
Looking at where to buy a RS7 grill for my A7.

Options so far are

Stonecarbon from China via eBay. (Could get stuck in customs)

Xenonz uk from uk

Does anyone know of any other suppliers?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got mine from XenonzUK and it arrived within a 24hrs of ordering it. Was a perfect fit too.

Reactions: Bishop187
I came across autohauz detailing yesterday. Seems like a good price for a uk stocked item. Anyone brought one from them?

Most likely the same Chinese ones, but I’d rather order from
Birmingham

So it arrived today! Seems like it’ll do the job . First impressions are that it looks good, if a little flimsy. But I guess that’s what you get from a China rep. Only came with 3 tiny screws to attach the Quattro sign. Gonna have to chase them up in regards to getting more screws so I can attach the Audi ring holder to the grill itself.

Also does anyone know if i will reuse the screws off my old grill or should they have sent me new ones

d7690d940f0cf1808453a25fec86d09e.jpg

e1e6dea0b371445be0e27b889139d1fe.jpg

31e4c6c689eb830e0359708877326719.jpg

Reactions: audiA7kidd
Update. I had a closer inspection and found some badly scuffed areas on the top of the grill. Spoke to them and they said they are sending out a replacement so hopefully get it soon.

0ed102dc424ba26a288ae2f3fea7d4ce.jpg

48cf95de738c2a8f9ee43626f26d7a1d.jpg

Has your replacement arrived yet? Still waiting for mine to turn up!

No think the guy is dodging me . Spoke to him a few times. And he’s said it should be coming. Im thinking i might try a polish out the marks, as it’s like piano black plastic. I’m took about a week to come.

think i pay for everything on paypal now so in that scenario you can just raise a case with them... if the seller doesn't respond you get your money back

Ill see how this week goes then. Luckily I’ve paid through paypal on their website so I’ll have some fallback.
I hope you get sorted soon enough!

Reactions: Bishop187 and AndyT306
No think the guy is dodging me . Spoke to him a few times. And he’s said it should be coming. Im thinking i might try a polish out the marks, as it’s like piano black plastic. I’m took about a week to come.

Sent from my iPhone using

Have you had any luck?! I’d advise everyone reading this to simply go elsewhere if you’re considering buying from them, tried to contact them about my order to no avail, emails, phone calls, nothing. Disputed through Paypal, and Autohauz sent a refund in a few hours... strange.

To make things worse, the Paypal email is the same as a company on eBay I bought a grill through just before Christmas and surprise surprise it didn’t turn up either, raised a dispute and apparently Parcelforce ’lost it’. But in later emails about sending me out a replacement they were ‘out of stock’. Absolutely useless timewasters.

Have you had any luck?! I’d advise everyone reading this to simply go elsewhere if you’re considering buying from them, tried to contact them about my order to no avail, emails, phone calls, nothing. Disputed through Paypal, and Autohauz sent a refund in a few hours... strange.

To make things worse, the Paypal email is the same as a company on eBay I bought a grill through just before Christmas and surprise surprise it didn’t turn up either, raised a dispute and apparently Parcelforce ’lost it’. But in later emails about sending me out a replacement they were ‘out of stock’. Absolutely useless timewasters.

***. I’ve pretty much given up. Might try and dispute it, but don’t really know where I stand as I got the grill but it’s damaged hopefully it fits onto the car

i'd dispute it.... it's not right, paypal can cover that, you might have to send it back but paypal will refund your postage

had the same with an ebay seller who i bought black rings off, rear was a good copy, front didn't fit at all

So I managed to polish out the scuffs, used autoglym polish I had came out quite well. And I am booked in to get the grill fitted on Saturday.
Hopefully it fits

c5f4f276a119cc9236ee454ca23c12a4.jpg

ae8b4d9bb50e422dc2dab22d85fc9e2d.jpg

9e02a5bff7bf833bcf0791039505c8be.jpg

Reactions: Eric_RS6, Jord_C and rjwojcik
Got the RS grill fitted today at Audi retrofits. Great service, took him about an hour.

50521ba71b08c6f0136f81b218c8d3e5.jpg

aca7665ae1379c3e88947bcc6df7c7df.jpg

1f33a5ec1da6fda34c4177f304fba4aa.jpg

Reactions: RAF_S7 and rjwojcik
Got the RS grill fitted today at Audi retrofits. Great service, took him about an hour.

50521ba71b08c6f0136f81b218c8d3e5.jpg

aca7665ae1379c3e88947bcc6df7c7df.jpg

1f33a5ec1da6fda34c4177f304fba4aa.jpg

Very nice

How much did the grille cost and how much was fitting?

Very nice

How much did the grille cost and how much was fitting?

The grill was £170 + £20 delivery
Fitting was £120

Reactions: Ali_A7 and rjwojcik
Do you know if he removed the bumper to fit the replacement grill?

Ive seen a few people ask if it can be done - but Im not sure of the answer as I removed mine to fit!

Reactions: rjwojcik
Do you know if he removed the bumper to fit the replacement grill?

Ive seen a few people ask if it can be done - but Im not sure of the answer as I removed mine to fit!

I believe it is a bumper off job

Reactions: RAF_S7
I'd avoid Autohauz at all costs. I ordered an item two weeks ago, and despite calling, txt, whatsapp, email - they don't reply. Nothing. Then seconds after I tried calling today I receive a notification of a refund. Total waste of time. And I'm not the only one - I know someone else going through the same thing at the moment, and their Facebook page as similar complaints. Seems pot luck if you get your product.