RSQ3 RSQ3 Blacked Out Badges

iTzCraigooo

Reaction score
Hi,

Apologies if this subject has been done a million times. I'm picking up my 2021 RSQ3 in Nardo Grey next week, and one of the first things i want doing is getting the trims and badges blacked out. I've contacted a company to wrap my trims in gloss black, but i am now looking where is best to buy front and rear badges in gloss black.

Does anyone have experience of this?

Do they not come black? My RS4 Carbon black edition has all black badges from factory.

Do they not come black? My RS4 Carbon black edition has all black badges from factory
Only Black and vorsprung trims come with the black emblems abs badges.

you can get cheap ones on eBay or from Tom fox @ Crewe Audi who are site sponsors.

personally if I’m spending £50k + on a car I’d get the genuine ones which I d for my s5

As above get a set from Tom@Crewe, they're pence compared etc etc. To be more precise the F3 RSQ3 Sport Edition has black badges all round too.

Mike

Reactions: isleaiw
As above get a set from Tom@Crewe, they're pence compared etc etc. To be more precise the F3 RSQ3 Sport Edition has black badges all round too.

Mike

I get very confused with Sport edition and Sportback styles! But on Nardo its got to be black badges and agreed, never spoil a ship for a ha'penny of tar.....

Reactions: paul wev
Hi,

Apologies if this subject has been done a million times. I'm picking up my 2021 RSQ3 in Nardo Grey next week, and one of the first things i want doing is getting the trims and badges blacked out. I've contacted a company to wrap my trims in gloss black, but i am now looking where is best to buy front and rear badges in gloss black.

Does anyone have experience of this?
@creweaudiparts Tom should be able to sort you out