RSQ3.

It is stunning, exactly what I'd want an Audi to look like. Not advisable to stand up in a hurry in a busy open plan office after looking at that for any length of time.

Ya see, ya see: there's the difference. You're obviously in a 'younger' work environment.

Me, an OAP, ok with an RS3 and a TT roadster for fun. But I do have the time to carefully view the photo and then stand slowly, very slowly, and then pi** off to the pub for lunch while you're still contemplating pipes and stuff in that open plan office.

Just for fun my friend, swap my years for yours anytime...

Reactions: warren_S5 and DAYTONA 500

The single pipe for me is an AGE thing.

Years ago, 60/70/80s, a single big-bore pipe was every kids dream me included; now, with gas-flow management, keeping gas flow fast in a small bore pipe is the way to go, but we can now manage the number of outlets electronically. Couldn't do that in the 70's. Exhaust flow is a fascinating subject, as are the aesthetics of...

As for the RS3, this photo knocks me out, and has me checking my Bank balance...:

TwinPipeRS3_zps0ae7225c.jpg

One word... STUNNING... :drool:

The single pipe for me is an AGE thing.

Years ago, 60/70/80s, a single big-bore pipe was every kids dream me included; now, with gas-flow management, keeping gas flow fast in a small bore pipe is the way to go, but we can now manage the number of outlets electronically. Couldn't do that in the 70's. Exhaust flow is a fascinating subject, as are the aesthetics of...

As for the RS3, this photo knocks me out, and has me checking my Bank balance...:

TwinPipeRS3_zps0ae7225c.jpg

looks ****e, they are fake serving no performance purpose. They are jewelry for small dicked chavs and barrys

a simple twin pipe system is appropriate, a homage to the urquattro and the RS2, which where also 5 pots

BTW if any of the bazzers on here want this mod you can do it yourself for very little money

50 Free HP

obviously if you change the type R logo to an RS one you get a 70bhp gain

Last edited:
looks ****e, they are fake serving no performance purpose. They are jewelry for small dicked chavs and barrys

a simple twin pipe system is appropriate, a homage to the urquattro and the RS2, which where also 5 pots

BTW if any of the bazzers on here want this mod you can do it yourself for very little money

50 Free HP

Does the same apply to this? Audi RS3 Sportback with MTM Upgrades | Surrey Near London Hampshire Sussex | Bramley

Reactions: 45bvtc and Mr_Freeze
Except at trade in time when they are trained to tell you whatever car you have is now next to worthless and will be difficult to sell...

Agree on the RS Q3 everything I've read about it on road and track suggest it has superb handling, a little more lively than the RS3 maybe. They've got something right if it can as good as match the lap times of the A45 AMG.

Yeah the trade in price for mums Q3 was so insulting I told them to stick it and I'll sell it privately they said now way will you be able to sell it before you collect the new car (1month at the time). They offered 21k for a 2year old Q3 which had done 10k and had every option is to me a **** take so I put it up for 26k for a quick sale 2nd day of it being on autotrader I got a 4th phone call from a nice guy down in usk asking if he could view the car the next day. Next day he came put a deposit down and waited for the log book to come back as mum was taking her reg off. Last week before I left for Florida where I am now he collected very happy. So got 5k more than what the dealer offered and no doubt they would have put it up for 27k.

But with regards to the Q3RS it must be a very good car the times don't lie if evo did it on the same track, same day as the A45 amg which everyone says is a brilliant car.

Reactions: MBK

50 Free HP

Nice one Dave, do you know I've been ******* about with cars for nearly 25 years and interacting of forums for about 15, and in all this time if I'd have met you sooner I could have reset my moral compass by your personal opinions and not been inflicted with such a minuscule pecker. I'll apologise to the wife for my physical shortcomings, remove the Civic type R badge from the back of my S3 and convert to the view of the world according to Dave Hedgehog ;)

Never tire of the 'if you don't think like me you're obviously a c**t' mentality!

Reactions: Ashmcblue
Nice one Dave, do you know I've been ******* about with cars for nearly 25 years and interacting of forums for about 15, and in all this time if I'd have met you sooner I could have reset my moral compass by your personal opinions and not been inflicted with such a minuscule pecker. I'll apologise to the wife for my physical shortcomings, remove the Civic type R badge from the back of my S3 and convert to the view of the world according to Dave Hedgehog ;)

Never tire of the 'if you don't think like me you're obviously a c**t' mentality!

:)

Actually I'm going to have to retract that offer, I can't do it. Those twin pipes are giving me the horn. I'm going to have to stick the pipe cleaner **** and my love of symmetry :p

Reactions: 45bvtc
Yeah the trade in price for mums Q3 was so insulting I told them to stick it and I'll sell it privately they said now way will you be able to sell it before you collect the new car (1month at the time). They offered 21k for a 2year old Q3 which had done 10k and had every option is to me a **** take so I put it up for 26k for a quick sale 2nd day of it being on autotrader I got a 4th phone call from a nice guy down in usk asking if he could view the car the next day. Next day he came put a deposit down and waited for the log book to come back as mum was taking her reg off. Last week before I left for Florida where I am now he collected very happy. So got 5k more than what the dealer offered and no doubt they would have put it up for 27k.

But with regards to the Q3RS it must be a very good car the times don't lie if evo did it on the same track, same day as the A45 amg which everyone says is a brilliant car.

Exactly, the PX offers they make are an insult seems to be the same whatever the model of car too. Then they expect you to pay top money for whatever they are selling. I'm not sure when or why things have changed the deals I did on a couple of TTs were reasonable in the past but now it's a joke. Audi have lost my business for good, deals have to be fair. Interestingly I have had a call from Audi to discuss some comments I made about the dealer so someone at HQ does actually seem to care about this mentality. Seems a short term strategy to me you might get bitten once but you won't go back twice.

Same track, same day in back to back runs, it's a good car and won over the sceptics in the evo team too - still not my cup of tea but it must give a lot of hope for the next RS3.

Reactions: Kelza
Exactly, the PX offers they make are an insult seems to be the same whatever the model of car too. Then they expect you to pay top money for whatever they are selling. I'm not sure when or why things have changed the deals I did on a couple of TTs were reasonable in the past but now it's a joke. Audi have lost my business for good, deals have to be fair. Interestingly I have had a call from Audi to discuss some comments I made about the dealer so someone at HQ does actually seem to care about this mentality. Seems a short term strategy to me you might get bitten once but you won't go back twice.

Same track, same day in back to back runs, it's a good car and won over the sceptics in the evo team too - still not my cup of tea but it must give a lot of hope for the next RS3.

i really fancy an RS6 atm but why the hell should i pay Audi £1250 a month when BMW will let me have an equally priced and powered M5 for £600

they do seam to have lost the plot a bit imo

especially with the M4 looking so good

The lines are all wrong, it doesn't look as well balanced as most Audi's IMO. It's too tall\narrow to carry off the sporty look & try as I might, I still can't find anything nice about the 8V rear light cluster.

Abt_Sportsline_Audi_RS_Q3_298.jpg

Abt_Sportsline_Audi_RS_Q3_297.jpg