RSQ3 RSQ3

That looks spot on Alan......did it fit OK and is it loose at all?

Had to multi tool old badge off, new badge easy fit, Got all my black badges from ebay seller from Australia

Reactions: NevMan
Not really driven my car, But does not feel loose,

Cool!
I bought mine from crewe Audi on here so I'll order that one too then

Surprised you had trouble getting the old badge off as access is great with the top panel removed.....saying that the 4 rings were a bit awkward as the clips are tight

Its the way the badge is fixed at the back, Easy way for the builder (LoL) multi tool.

Its the way the badge is fixed at the back, Easy way for the builder (LoL) multi tool.

I can see you getting a broadside for that, Alan...
16.gif

45.gif

remap done, drives very well, insurance aware of eco remap , no change in price, ??

Remap done???
Last thing I heard you were test driving AMG's lol
So what did you go for.... REVO?

And "Eco remap" lol

Real good garage @ Filey yes revo, AMG was just a thought, I got a new transit instead, much better than a AMG merc,

Performance remap would be extra on insurance, Eco is the same!! No way any one can prove its a normal remap 420 bhp.

Performance remap would be extra on insurance, Eco is the same!! No way any one can prove its a normal remap 420 bhp.

Lol I like your thinking Alan.
I'm half tempted to Revo but the car honestly has enough power for the traffic I'm normally sat in and the 20 months warranty i have left puts me off

Real good garage @ Filey yes revo, AMG was just a thought, I got a new transit instead, much better than a AMG merc,
We have transits at work...its an awful van much preferred the sprinters we used to have.
Saying that seen a few transit GT's recently and they look rather nice!

I used to own 4 merc vans, The new transits are better drivers vans, (for me)

Depends on the size, ours are high roof and long, however the wheelbase is the same with just more overhang at the rear, makes them very bouncy.
They're also more cramped in the front than a merc

I used to APR all my cars even in warranty, guess I'm getting too paranoid the older I get.
I'm sure yours is properly rapid now!

It is very rapid, going to a track next week to test 0 to 60 ect, will be fun, if it comes together as planed, Ill let you know the results,

My SQ5 had a revo remap, That went well Toooo.

My SQ5 had a revo remap, That went well Toooo.
Yes I remember you saying.
I got the front black badge through the post today so that is my job tomorrow.
I bought the genuine F3 RSQ3 badge with the rear clip so it will be out with the dremel to make it fit.

same badge as mine, you will only need the dremel to cut the lugs from your old one , new one on like a butterfly washer and nuts ,

same badge as mine, you will only need the dremel to cut the lugs from your old one , new one on like a butterfly washer and nuts ,
No its not the same as yours Alan.
My old one is already off, I managed to squeeze the clip off the back without cutting it.
I bought a genuine badge with the genuine rear clip with the intention of modifying it to fit rather than the non oem butterfly clipped badge

Badges done now, took a little careful planning with the oem grill badge before the first cut but fits lovely and more importantly looks

20210306 102803 copy 3628x1764
20210306 102937

Reactions: NevMan, Cooky0630 and alanyork
looks good , glad i did not get the same , cutting the grill, id of ended up needing a new grill, lol.

Haha.....didn't cut the grill Alan, just the rear clip lol

Reactions: alanyork and NevMan
Never use these places,dont know why anyone does...anyone who is that lazy/stupid almost deserves what they get. Just callin it as I see it

Reactions: alanyork
Interestingly Alan, I've had the same, on one wheel, on the current F3. It seems to rub off with light glass paper (removed from the car 1st of course), was in a pooh or bust mode and it worked fine.

just had a haldex oil change-removed pump and cleaned, milage 14809, And bought oem grill badge for the front, dont like the clips on the back of copy one.

Reactions: -Ju-
when i put the trickle charger on my car i broke the red cover , heavy handed or what, lol.

just had a haldex oil change-removed pump and cleaned, milage 14809, And bought oem grill badge for the front, dont like the clips on the back of copy one.
That's why I went with the oem badges.....just hope your good with the dremel!
Did you get the rear clip to go with it?

Bet that came to a pretty penny. I see they adjusted your windscreen washers.....I wonder if they have a special tool for that?,I struggle like crazy to do mine Still find it hard to believe they fit the “jet” type rather than the superior imo “fan” type I’ve had on other VAG cars