Rubber mats?

Patrico777

Reaction score
Hi I own audi a3 s line be 61 plate 3 door im after a nice set of rubber mats for front and back but cannot find some decent ones ? Something like the pic below anyone no where can I purchase some pls

Attachments

• D72B4A75-CA6D-4E0D-888A-C354E2BECAAA.png
    D72B4A75-CA6D-4E0D-888A-C354E2BECAAA.png
    1 MB · Views: 133
If you type genuine Audi A3 rubber mats into EBay you get to that advert. I would avoid non oem mats as sometimes they have a very strong smell or the quality is poor.

I went for genuine rubber mats and can't fault them. Got them from my local Audi dealer, a bit pricey but fit perfectly.

Reactions: Tylerrr.
You don’t have to avoid OEM mats but it can be pot luck like anything else that you can’t handle before buying. I do have some nice rubber non oem non smelly and reasonable quality mats that I got off of eBay. Can’t find the link to them anymore as I’ve had them a few years now.

The ones from the picture is original mats for A3 AV model. I got them myself.

For my A3 8P I did have non OEM at they fitted and were in perfect condition. No smell

Hit the link within the message and it will take you to the post . Now you do that if anyone posts a link in there message just a tip
Yeah did not see it sorry, they onlt for 8V

The link i gave you was for 2012 on wards,(my mistake).check their website they do rubber mats front and rears for less than £30.0 You could give them a call to discuss fitment.

Purchased them now hopefully they fit nicely

Reactions: samuelh_888
Dunno if you’re able to but does anyone know anywhere I can buy a rubber mat for the drivers side only? I work at an airport and don’t wanna get the de icing material they use on the carpet mat.