Rubber Mats

gixeron

Reaction score
Hi all

I've put a wanted ad in the classifieds for a set of genuine rubber mats for my S3 8p 3dr but I'm not very optimistic that a set will come up.

So, with that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for good quality and fitting aftermarket ones?

Thanks

Hi all

I've put a wanted ad in the classifieds for a set of genuine rubber mats for my S3 8p 3dr but I'm not very optimistic that a set will come up.

So, with that in mind, does anyone have any recommendations for good quality and fitting aftermarket ones?

Thanks

Audi’s weren’t fitted with ‘rubber mats’ but there are are plenty on eBay, not difficult!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not difficult to read the original post either.

I saw them, thanks. Have you any idea what they are like?

I honestly couldn't tell you. What I do know is that generally speaking, the majority of tailored mats sold for retail online come from a handful of manufacturers in the UK. In addition, the materials they use also come from just a few different companies so I think they should be fine. Go for the slightly thicker rubber if you can.

Reactions: gixeron
Audi did make rubber mats for the A3 8p. I bought some last year off ebay. Bought a pair of NOS fronts and backs, and an oem (hard) bootliner too.
They are (were) out there.

Cheers

Matt

Edit: doh, missed the last post!

Gledring .

1481802746-69974200.jpg