Rubber Mats

hotrod99

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some rubber mates for my S3 (2010). I've found some on ebay that say they are custom fit for the S3 2005 onwards. Having asked the seller, he again is not sure and believes they should fit.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150396425197&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

Before i commit to buying these, does anyone know of anywhere else, or have any of you bought from elsewhere and know they will fit?! Looking for front and rear rubber mats.

Last edited:
Ring the parts department at your local Audi dealer they sell them over the counter

Chris

I havent even bothred going down that route as i know they will be charging a stupid amount.

I went looking for some mats on the Bay but before I did I called my local dealer, they were actually selling them cheaper!

I have a spare secondhand set of front rubber matts that fit my 2006 A3 laying around if your interested. I don`t know if the mats are the same as the ones you need but some clever **** with etka sould be able to find out.

I have a spare secondhand set of front rubber matts that fit my 2006 A3 laying around if your interested. I don`t know if the mats are the same as the ones you need but some clever **** with etka sould be able to find out.

Mikey- sorry mate i've just seen your post. I ended up buying some from this place: http://tailored-carmats.co.uk/ after i posted my initial thread on here. For anybody who is interested, they fit fine on 2010 models.

£10 for the mats which are 3.5 KG. Cheapest postage i know is Parcel monkey which would be £7 for next day delivery. Total £17. Audi charge £29.99 for the mats.

They are used but in good condition. I will dig them out of the garage and give them a clean off Sunday so i can post some pics up for you.

Sorry mate somebody PM`d me last night and has already paid me via Paypal so they are sold.

just to clarify i bought genuine audi rubber mats and if i recall i was very pleased with the price, was very cheap for once

ta slipped my mind, i thought it worthwhile since they mould around the whole footwell unlike other mats that just sit in the base i bought them for ease of clean, since its just a pressure wash and theyre like new again :p