S Line Black Edition TFSi e 2020 MMI PIN Issue

iknight21

Reaction score
Hi All,
New to the page but already seen some interesting threads to catch up on

But I have an MMI/PIN question
I have a year old TFSI e and have logged into MyAudi and am the Key User and only user of the car (all confirmed) but it still asks me to enter a pin, but then won't accept it!!

Have reset the 4 digit pin twice and tried again, both times with no luck.

So have to use the car under guest which is annoying

Any thoughts?

Hi All,
New to the page but already seen some interesting threads to catch up on

But I have an MMI/PIN question
I have a year old TFSI e and have logged into MyAudi and am the Key User and only user of the car (all confirmed) but it still asks me to enter a pin, but then won't accept it!!

Have reset the 4 digit pin twice and tried again, both times with no luck.

So have to use the car under guest which is annoying

Any thoughts?
Delete the your user from the car and then start from scratch.

I tried that, sadly it still does the same thing

Audi connect seems ok though , but could that have any bearing on it?

Has it ever worked properly? If not I would go back to the dealer and ask them to set it up properly as it shouldn't be asking for the PIN each time (unless you set it up to do so). If you have just boght the car used, did the dealer delete the previous Key User? A random thought, my wife has a Golf8 and I noticed over the weekend that (not for the first time) the car was not communicating with the VW equivalent of MyAudi. If the problem has only started happening recently it could be that Audi were doing some maintenance on the back end systems that is affecting your car

As mentioned above, check the setting to ask for pin every time isn’t active, if so disable. If it doesn’t then it’s a trip to Audi as the previous owner may still be associated with the vehicle in some way and there is a conflict.

Thanks guys for the input

It is 2nd hand but there were no users in it on taking the car. I as showing as Key user but the account has a locked symbol on it and want s the PIN

I've synced the app to the car with the generated longer PIN and had a new 10 digit scratch off code supplied which has been entered ok.

I am waiting for a call back from my local Audi Tec.... we'll see.......