Wanted S line springs Audi a4 b8.5

ginho1981

Reaction score
Hi guys, after changing 3 times my springs i have enough of this and want to install original second hand if someone here have a set to sell. Or only the front ones i will accept also.
I'm after s line springs for an audi a4 2013.
Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: ruairi83
Hi mate, I have a set of sline springs from my 2015 a4 tdi Quattro 177bhp. These are genuine and have 600miles from new as put lowering spring in car. Message me if they suit.

Hi, are your springs from a b9 or a B8.5? If they are from a B8.5 I think they will fit in my car. Anyone can give an advise on this?

regards

Hi, are your springs from a b9 or a B8.5? If they are from a B8.5 I think they will fit in my car. Anyone can give an advise on this?

regards
They are from a b8.5 mate

here is car when I bought it

59394881 C644 4865 A832 FDD58E02C4F2

That looks the same hight of my car mate. So maybe i'm wrong and my car is with a correct hight. and my tyres are 40 not 35 so that also could be leading more hight to the car. will take picture and post here.

Another question. Does your car have a different hight on each side? my car is higher on the passenger side both front and back and the difference is a finger.

Another question. Does your car have a different hight on each side? my car is higher on the passenger side both front and back and the difference is a finger.
That was when I bought it. The springs have 600miles on them.

this is car now

9AFAAB44 30FE 4157 A432 186100E50456

I've sent you a pm sir in case these springs are still for sale

Reactions: ruairi83